I’ve been playing around with baking using huel, and I am super happy with the recipe.
170g Huel Black Vanilla
50g Self Raising flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
3 ripe bananas
100g smooth peanut butter
40g date paste (I made this myself prior)
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp Peanut butter for drizzle
- Separate egg whites and yolk. Beat egg white until stiff peaks and put to the side.
- Soften butter and mix with egg yolks.
- Mash bananas and mix with peanut butter and date paste. Add vanilla extract.
- Mix dry ingredients and sieve.
- Combine wet ingredients.
- Combine dry ingredients with wet mixture, careful not to beat out air.
- Fold in egg whites, carefully. Doesn’t have to be perfectly mixed.
- Cook in a loaf tin for ~30mins at 180c.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- On a low heat, melt 1 tablespoon of peanut butter till very runny. Drizzle over the loaf.