Stomach pains

Hello,

I have been using huel for around two months now and I have been having the chocolate shakes for breakfast and lunch. I have lost weight and felt better in general however the last batch that was delivered to me is causing me some real stomach upsets. Because I haven’t had an issue before I think it may be a bad batch? Around half an hour after I have had the Huel I get a horrid hollow feeling in my stomach followed by a rumbling stomach nausea and general stomach pain. It’s getting me down and I feel like stopping using it altogether. I have not had a problem with the hot and savoury that I have eating for lunch sometimes either.

Is anyone else having this issue ?

Super sorry to hear this! Be sure to drop us an email at team@huel.com and the Customer Experience team will be more than happy to chat about why this could be and resolve for you. :blush:

Try drinking your huel slower-I get a bad stomach if I drink it fast,but I’m fine if I have it over 60-90 minutes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.