T-shirt sizes - bigger or smaller than expected?

Slightly off topic but just to add that I received my Huel Hoodie yesterday and am really pleased with it. After I ordered I noticed that small is 40" chest, which seems to be medium for a lot of brands. However it’s a really good fit and the quality is great too, really comfortable :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Hi,

I just recieved my xxl tshirt and it is a perfect fit, not too tight, not too baggy, Just the right space under the armspits and on the sleeves, collar lovely :smile:

Geoff

1 Like

I ordered medium and it’s a perfect fit. If you change it there will be lots of people getting wrong sizes.

@TimOfficeHuel I ordered a small as I gathered Huel is pretty male-dominated so they’d be men’s sizing, but it’s actually not a bad fit (I am a size 8 in women’s stuff). The only thing is that I probably won’t wear it as it’s very obviously a ‘standard’ t-shirt shape and not particularly flattering!
It would be great to have a woman’s tank/vest top in a stretchy material for the girls amongst us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same as @BenjaminS - I ordered medium and it fits perfectly. High quality fabric (I’m surprised), feels good on the skin.

Thank you, Bex. A women’s t-shirt is certainly something we can introduce. Will have a look.