Testing and Qualitt

Can’t seem to find if huel is tested or efsa approved.
Could anyone point me in the right direction for the info.
I’m looking at trying Huel or MANA in the new-year (as Christmas I’m going to binge eat, and I’m looking at 100%huel for food replacement with an extra 40-60g of protein coming from protein shakes)

The ESFA doesn’t approved food products as such.

Huel is manufactured in an ISO 9001 facility endorsed by the UK Health Food Manufacturers association. A full microbiological panel is performed on every batch.

Why so much protein? Huel will provide 150 grams of protein, which is almost triple what is required by the average sedentary male. You are talking about consuming 190-210 grams of protein daily. That’s fine for extreme bodybuilders, so no worries if that is your goal. But otherwise, ~200 grams seems excessive.

It was once thought that the body could only digest 25-30 grams of protein per sitting. That’s now being challenged. But even if the body can digest 40 grams per sitting, you now need to be splitting meals to at least five a day, if you are consuming 190-210 grams of protein per day. Otherwise, you body is just eliminating all that extra protein.

There are no limits as to how much protein the body can digest in one sitting, although there is a diminishing proportion. However, there is no way the body will utilise as much protein as many bodybuilders claim they need.

I get up at 6 so would be ea6am 9:30am 12:30pm 3:30pm 5pm then with protein after my workout at 6-6:30pm and before bed at 10pm
I’m in the gym 6times a week and have an active job, so the calories should be enough.
Thanks for the fast response.
I’ve placed my order and look forward to trying it.