The filter bit inside the shaker replacement

Thanks so much @Bee :heart: It has been the most traumatic and painful thing I’ve ever experienced! It could have been worse though, so I’m grateful it wasn’t. I’m glad I can walk a bit now, and finally cleared to move into a shoe on my bad foot :tada:

1 Like

Did you put the powder first, and top with water after?
If so: the shaker ball won’t fix it.
Always, I repeat: always put some water at the bottom of a shaker, add the powder (regardless of it being huel or protein powders), add the shaker ball and top with more water!

1 Like

That’s where I was going wrong, and now you’ve said it I remember doing it that way at work, without a shaker ball though :woman_facepalming:t2: I’ve ordered one anyway now, so will go water first, then Huel, then shaker ball. Thank you!

Yes, I suggest not using the entire of the water amount immediately, I usually do 200ml water, huel, shaker ball, grid, screw tap, fill it up with more 300ml of water (or milk, or whatever I’m using) and shake

1 Like

It all depends on how thick you want it. I use 450-500ml water to 90g Huel Black. I put all the water in first then the powder. Shake it side to side first before up and down. That way you don’t get a capful of soggy powder.

Yes I use a swirling motion side to side then about 5 vigorous shakes and that’s it. Works perfectly

1 Like

hunzas never leaves the disco alone.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.