Two Shakes & Healthy Meal = better hair & face?

I keep reading through so much info on this Huel product but there’s nothing definitive on how it can improve your eyes, complexion, or hair - as juice+ claims to. What’s the reality with this, does Huel improve skin, hair, eyes, etc? Also how effective is it with detoxing, obviously I’m having 4 litres of water a day etc, thanks.

Just look at my profile pic for the full benefits.

5 Likes

Incredible

2 Likes

Seriously though, it doesn’t make any such claims and is just food. The claims made by companies such as Juice+ aren’t all they seem.

If you have a poor diet lacking a full range of vitamins and minerals it is likely to benefit you. If you aren’t already eating a wide range of food incorporating a spectrum of colours, and food types, while being low in stuff like sugar, saturated fat etc. then Huel will help you get more rounded nutrition.

4 Likes

Cheers much appreciated

1 Like

If you eat a nutritionally balanced diet your body will reflect this and Huel is nutritionally balanced food. Drinking plenty of water always helps as does variety.

2 Likes

Plenty of water sure, but 4 litres a day really is waaaaaay too much to drink unless you’re being insanely active. Even the recommended 2 litres can be too much for many sedentary office workers and any more than that, well, you’re just going to spend half the day in the loo.

2 Likes

Personally, I struggle to get through 2 litres a day.

Meant pints sorry :roll_eyes:

1 Like

You drink four pints every day? No wonder your eyes are suffering :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Of course I’m referring to our beloved H20, although C2H5OH is always a winner :crazy_face:

2 Likes

That reminds me of a joke.

Two chemists went into a cafe, one said “I’ll have an H2O please”. The second man said “I’ll have an H2O too”, He poured it over his head and his hair went blonde.

For me I feel it helps with my skin. I have less spots when consuming mostly Huel and my nails grow quicker too. I never take multivitamins but I’m guessing it’s the same concept of having a decent amount of your RDA’s in Huel that help with that.

Why would you want to put your hair in a turkey?