Unable to edit subscription

Since the build your own bundle update I am unable to edit my subscription.

I wanted to remove one item from it since I have a bit of an overflow and I will be out of town for a while. When I edit the subscription the first screen, where I can add and remove items from it, works fine. But when I continue on to the next screen, where I set the frequency, address and payment, I can’t proceed. The CONTINUE button is greyed out and I can’t seem to figure out what I am missing to let me finish.

When the website does that to me I just cancel the subscription and start a new one

Hey Taylor, so sorry to hear about the problems here. It would be great to drop the customer experience team an email on this as they will be able to dive in deeper on what is happening and help you out.

i’m having the same issue – can’t pause a subscription i don’t need at the moment. i have three bags to work through, LOL.

Please do drop a message to the CX team, they’ll sort it for you!

Same thing with me. I can alter the date, add to it but not remove an item. I’ll just cancel it then and try to remember to start another when I run out.

I can’t find a way to pause my subscription either and just go around in a circle! On searching the site I can only find an outdated guide to pausing it.
All I can do is edit the date (and the items, obviously), so I’ll have to cancel the sub and start it again when I’m needing it.
I’ll be back after New Year 2023 as I have enough to last until then.

That’s strange you can’t pause it. I’ve raised this with the team. However for now, I’d advise to go to “manage subscriptions” on the account homepage, then “edit subscription” and change the date to be far in the future. In the meantime, we will look into this.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.