Uni dissertation

Anyone else doing their final year dissertation? Let’s all be productive hueligans and share. After all, sharing is caring dear hueligans.

Xoxo
A fellow hueligan :heart:

5 Likes

Hello Mary. I am not a final year student writing a dissertation. However I was wondering if your dissertation is related to Huel or a thematic exploration of the forum content.

it sounds more like she’s trying to nick some notes :wink:

She said Hueligan three times. She’s clearly a cop.

5 Likes

A cop so down with the kids they think it’s the same dissertation topic for all.
Busted.

2 Likes

Hello my little hueligans,

I am so touched by the responses I have gotten. For the hueligans that worry that I am a cop, rest assured I am not. I am simply your average hueligan trying to build a community around my love of huel. Connecting with all of you and sharing is all I want :heart:

Moreover, the comments on my dissertation were very interesting. My topic is not on huel or this forum but this is an interesting idea worth exploring for my masters.

Let the love for huel flow through this forum and let’s get closer.

Xoxo
A fellow hueligan :heart:

2 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

@Mary1703 Just finished my MSc and Huel got me through a substantial part of it!

3 Likes

My dissertation was on the Iraq War so completely unrelated to Huel. I think I discovered Huel a year or two after finishing my degree. Would have been nice to have during instead of buying shit in the canteen

1 Like

Hi, @mae24 wonderful to hear that Huel got you through the difficult time that a dissertation can prove to be. May I ask, how did Huel help you in particular ?

It is really convenient while at uni, one thing less to worry about right ?

1 Like

@Mary1703 I would make it quickly in the morning so I could get to the library, and then I didn’t have to worry about food until the afternoon and could get stuck into work!

3 Likes

This exactly! When I travel around here it’s by bus, so having breakfast in my purse is a huge help.

Did it finish with…

I bet that makes a mess… you should really use the shaker Huel sent you with your first order :wink:

4 Likes

I would have loved to have Huel at uni. I ate soooo much crap, I think I even started to look like a Costcutter chicken burger by the end :sweat_smile:

1 Like

HI @mae24,

Do you mind sharing some of your favourite recipes or flavours of huel?

Love that Hueligan efficiency :heart:

@Tristan Aren’t you a funny hueligan ?