What’s your routine?

Wisdom tooth pain is the worst! I hope you feel better soon. And thank you for sharing your current routine with me x

It would be interesting to know what kind of routines are chosen for what kind of professions.

1 Like

Work/weekdays 2 scoop shake for breakfast, 2 scoop H&S for lunch, maybe a bar at some point and a couple of pieces of fruit. Dinner is usually fairly sensible, vegan fare. Weekends, often a shake with frozen fruit for breakfast and it goes to hell after that, takeaways etc :confused:
Am considering going 100% Huel to keep myself in check, we’ll see how that goes.

Weekends are my down fall too :see_no_evil:

I have a calorie bank account- so calculate my daily calories and then multiply by 7 to get weekly total. During the week I save 100 calories per day that can be used on weekends- so I get an extra 500 calories for the weekend so I know I can have a few treats and I’m not beating myself up about it!

I used to have a good binge on a weekend then think I’d ruined my diet and then went to an ahhhh f*ck and I started piling up the weight. Doing this method has helped me to feel better about eating more on the weekends and not feeling bad for it!

Now I’m super focused during the week knowing I can have a rest of being good at the weekend… (not talking having 10 pizza and unlimited choccies- I make sure I stick to my 500 calorie limit!)

Good luck on your journey! I’m not long into mine so hoping to see some good results!

Sarah

2 Likes

I don’t have breakfast as I’ve been intermittent fasting for the past three years (though there are usually 2-4 days a month where something happens!) Lunch is usually 3 scoops of UU (since they took away v2.3 :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: and dinner is whatever I have in the house, and sometimes an H&S.

Not exactly a routine as such, but it works well for maintaining my weight at around 72kg, and i feel great on it.

1 Like

I’ve started having a 400kcal Huel Black for breakfast (7.30 am) on days I got to the gym (at 8.10 am).

Then after that I have a protein shake from the shop.

Then usually have a Huel Black at about 10.30 am.

Then another few Huel Blacks during the day.

Then maybe one more before bed.

I might have a H&S for dinner. Plus some other snacks during the day.

If I don’t go to the gym, I will try not to eat until 12pm.

1 Like

Currently I’m mainly on Huel. 2-3 shakes during the day and a H&S in the evening.
Too busy to cook and I was eating a lot of junk.
Now I mostly have Huel and have a few snacks when I want.
On some days, I’ll either have a ready meal or cooked meal depending on what’s in the house and what I fancy.
It’s going really well fo rme. My goals were to replace the junk with something more nutritious without having to cook and to lose some weight.
I’m down about 20kg since starting around May this year and nearing my target of 75kg

1 Like