What to do with extra shakers and scoops

I have placed a few orders for Huel over the last week and a half (first order to try it, second order when I wanted to make sure I didn’t run out, and the third when I just decided to go for the subscription).

Suggestion: I like that you can choose if you want the free t-shirt (which I have accepted each time!) at checkout, but it would be nice if you could do the same for the scoop and shaker. I don’t use the shakers at all because I blend mine up.

What do other people do with extras? I hate to just throw them away, but it’s not really sort of thing you can donate. :woman_shrugging:

Relating to shakers…this gif is my new fave.

huel

2 Likes

You’re only supposed to get a free T-shirt and free shaker on your first order. If you’ve been getting it every time you are lucky :laughing: but it’s a mistake.
You could always offer the surplus shakers to other people if they are unused… lots of people like to have 2 or 3 so they can make up all their days meals in one go.

You’re only supposed to blow the bloody doors off.

People on here or forum members may want shakers. As for the scoops I gave some away recently on eBay and previously whey protein scoops to my work kitchen.