Where are all the RTD?

Calling us OTT is NOT polite. It was not a comment you absolutely needed to make, it was an unnecessary comment, it brought nothing to the actual point and question I was asking. It was a way of trying to just have a little jibe at someone…again not polite or pleasant. I asked huel a genuine question, where are the RTD, just like if you went down your local Asda and there was no milk anywhere…you’d go ask someone…where’s the milk gone…jeeez

2 Likes

Ok Tracey :grimacing:

Le sigh… I suppose I could make slightly more effort in responding to you, so here’s some choice excerpts you’ve bashed onto the forums via your poor abused keyboard in this thread - apologies for the wiggly highlighting but I’ve chosen to wait until I’m several bottles of cheap wine into my evening before feeding the trolls.

Throughout the whole thread you’ve come across (in the most-polite terms) as a Karen - demanding to speak to the manager because the RTD is out of stock.

The people who work for Huel have always been unfailingly polite, professional, and generous with their time and knowledge on these forums and I think it’s possibly bordering on the unnecessary to throw unfounded accusations at the team just because your chosen stock line item isn’t currently available.

X

I think now you have just resorted to personally insulting people i will just leave this here have a good day.

1 Like

Dude…seriously…get a grip…if you don’t care about the RTD stock…why you even on this thread, kindly in the most polite way…jog on…huel ain’t a charity, their products aren’t free…so as a consumer it’s hardly the most unreasonable thing to ask
A. Why is the product not in stock
B. When will it be back in stock
Guess what they didn’t actually answer either but fair do’s is what it is, so if asking that makes me a “Karen” so be it…I will be Karen all day long!

1 Like

Ocado has them all in stock £3.50 each. Next day delivery.

Reading this thread has given me idea for the new product development team.

Huel complete :popcorn:. Useful while watching Netflix, but also on scenarios like this. Delish. Salty and extra salty are my preferred flavours

6 Likes

Hey there! I wanted to take a moment to kindly remind everyone that our forum is a place where we can all have a great time, share our experiences, and engage in interesting conversations about Huel. While I understand that the Ready-to-drink being out of stock can be frustrating, let’s try to keep the discussions friendly and respectful towards each other.

I believe that everyone has the right to express their opinion, but we should always keep in mind that we are a community, and our goal is to support and encourage each other. If any comments on this thread go against our community guidelines, we’ll have to remove them and eventually lock the thread.

Thank you for being a part of our community, and let’s keep the conversation flowing!

1 Like

That’ll be a first.

2 Likes

Ok moving it along then can anyone recommend an awesome blender :rofl: that achieves sort of silky RTD smoothness

2 Likes

You would need a powerful one: 3hp+, >1600w, large blades etc. There are many manufacturers offering models like this. However, the downside of using powerful blenders like this is they also heat whatever they are blending rather quickly due to the friction - so you would either have to mix the drink in short pulses, blend it with some ice or frozen fruit or leave the mixed drink in the fridge to cool back down.

1 Like

The mix tastes completely different to me no matter how much i mix it i am assuming it must have something to do with preservatives for long shelf life as my powder shakes go off after a day or so.
Much prefer the taste of vanilla rtd to the powder that being said powder seems to fill you up a bit more.

They are totally different ingredients so it wouldn’t be a case of just mixing it up with the fastest blender possible as still would taste different. And yes it does start to taste off after a relatively short amount of time - even 48 hours in a fridge and you can notice taste changing.

Having said that a Vitamix or similar is what you need for similar texture. I have a Froothie, Froothie UK | Shop The Optimum 9200 | Most Powerful Blender

As good as but far cheaper than a Vitamix. You can make hot soup with it, so as Phil says not to be drunk straight away unless you like it warm. But I refrigerate mine overnight.

2 Likes

Oooo nice!! Doesn’t say how loud it is tho :rofl: I have a simple ninja and need earplugs…would I need ear defenders for that :flushed:
Luckily I can’t drink huel freshly made, i have to fridge it

Costco currently doing vitamix e320 for £299 which seems a good price although you can get one you have for £249 if you shop around it seems.

They are pretty loud.

I think you can get it for less than £299.00 with a quick Google search. Looks like they’ve dropped in price a bit from a few years ago.

Blenders like that are expensive but if you use them regularly then they are definitely worth the investment. I use mine loads …not just for smooth Huel. In fact I generally don’t use if for Huel but for soup, smoothies, ice cream, nut butters and loads of stuff like that.

I had a broken shoulder in 2014 and invested in 3 quality bits ot kitchen equipment while I was bored of not going to the office. A cold press juicer, a blender and a dehydrator. All of them still going strong 9 years later despite regular use.

1 Like

Best blender is bamix. Have a look at the vids etc. makes huel powder taste amazing along with many other things it does the clever little sausage.

1 Like

Yes @Dom_Huel.

Sorry @Dom_Huel :cry:

Bamix…I can only find a stick blender, is that right?