Will Huel Greens be coming to the UK?

Also tried these vybey greens in the UK & happy with pricepoint.

When I travel to Oz, I take my Huel meal powder with me & then order vybey when I run out. Cool brand, but not Huel.

Monthly protest bump. July and still no Daily Greens for the UK.

Come on people. I got excited when I saw Steven Bartlett (a UK entrepreneur) promoting Daily Greens at the end of his latest podcast, but it was aimed at the US audience.

2 Likes

Have an apple

Feedback is logged :sunglasses:

2 Likes

+1 for request/protest for Huel Greens to be available in the UK.

I have to say, this seems like an absolute no brainier and why there isn’t a team working on this to get it launched in the UK ASAP I do not know.

I saw the product on Diary of a CEO podcast and thought finally, a cheaper but quality alternative to Athletic Greens, but then we find it’s only available in the US!

I’m currently spending £79/month on AG1, I’ll switch to Huel Greens immediately once it’s available here and I dare say a reasonable proportion of AG1 subscribers will do the same if you ensure the quality is excellent, and the price point is c50% of AG1.

3 Likes

Why do you think there isnt people working on it?

2 Likes

Probably because staff have replied multiple times and haven’t said they’re working on it.

3 Likes

That’ll be right then

2 Likes

Noted and added to new product suggestions!

To respond to this, due to the amount of suggestions for Daily Greens to come to the UK it’s definitely a discussion that’s being had internally. Having said this there are definitely some ropes we need to jump over to get there.

2 Likes

1o96wv

It’s usually rings of fire – but that’s maybe not the best analogy for a high fibre product.

2 Likes

What nutrition does Huel Greens provide that Huel Black doesn’t? I have started to get fit and trying to understand the best way forward. Looking at the label on my Huel Black… it provides a very big nutritional hit.

1 Like

Charlotte did a pretty good summary of it on another thread.

2 Likes

thank you. I interested in how it fits as an addition to Huel Black and why :slight_smile: I will read the summary.

I’ve just realized the new saying I’ve made up :joy:

It will be a trademark for me going forward.

3 Likes

Skipping forward? :grin:

2 Likes

August monthly protest post to demand Huel Daily Greens comes to the UK.

Even Steven Bartlett (host of The Diary of A CEO podcast) - who is apparently on the board of Huel and has an audience of millions - has now appealed to UK viewers/listeners to hassle the company to bring it to the UK.

You don’t want to let one of your own investors down now?! :wink:

2 Likes

We’re trying really hard :green_heart:

2 Likes

September monthly bump.

Hopefully if/when Daily Greens launches over here we get similar pricing and ingredients as I think you’d blow competitors out the water.

From what I’ve found there’s the top end (e.g. AG1) which offers similar to Daily Greens but more than double the price, or there’s lower end stuff that is priced similarly or less than Daily Greens but offers considerably less ingredients and is lower quality.

I suppose that’s the reason I keep bumping this thread - Daily Greens is by far the best value daily greens supplement. If that was to change for a UK launch (e.g. much higher pricing than US, less and lower quality ingredients) then I’d reconsider my enthusiasm.

2 Likes

I’ve heard a rumour that it is ready to launch but Charlotte is holding it back just to annoy you.