Will Huel Greens be coming to the UK?

@Dom_Huel Any reason in particular why it’s not available in the UK? I can understand regionally or culturally specific products but I don’t see any difference between the UK and US markets. Can we expect a launch in the UK any time soon? Or any new product lines exclusive to the UK instead?

1 Like

Charlotte answered that over here

2 Likes

Can confirm vybey greens does the trick - just received mine.
Used these guys when I was in Australia too.
Thanks for recommendation.
We will just need to wait for Huel Greens in the UK.

2 Likes

Starting my monthly bump of this thread in protest hope of annoying the big wigs at Huel into submission and this launching in the UK asap. Any news on that feasibility project @Charlotte_Huel - you mentioned in another thread 2 months ago?

I know there are other ‘Greens’ available but if the pricing is similar to the US, Daily Greens seems to offer the best value.

See you all early June for my next bump!

3 Likes

I’m afraid I have no update to give on this! Although I’m sure we’re all (myself included) excited to be able to get our hands on Daily Greens :green_heart:

See you in June :pray:

5 Likes

If/when it lands, I will definitely give it a try! It’s another “extra” form of easy to consume nutrition that I can potentially keep an easy to store supply in my desk at work.

3 Likes

+1 for Huel Greens over here in the UK :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

As promised, monthly bump to remind the folks at Huel that Daily Greens needs to come to the UK!

Presumably no news…

3 Likes

I’m afraid not, but we’ve been getting lots of requests and these are being passed on :pray:

3 Likes

If it makes you feel like you are doing something that matters, stick with the monthly post.
The reality is that all products will make it to the UK market as and when and a forum post won’t have any impact on that.

2 Likes

I very much doubt they will leak news or a time frame either. That’s not how marketing works. You’ll only know on the release date when everything goes boom.

1 Like

I know my little monthly post won’t make the slightest bit of difference, it’s more of an awkward protest at Huel not launching this in the UK before/the same time as anywhere else.

1 Like

Having been on many protests in my life, I find the best way of getting it out there is by participating in direct action. If I was you I’d go up to Huel HQ and throw dyed green Huel powder everywhere (Essentials is best bet as its cheaper and you get bigger bags too), and then like the Stop Oil protesters you may get on the news. IF it’s just before the ITV weather report I may even see it.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if historical monuments are a thing in Tring - but make sure you trash them too at the same time :slight_smile:

1 Like

I heard (but I think it’s possibly a myth) that there’s a monument (albeit recent) of a man asleep in a hammock in the centre of Tring Park. They bring it out on sunny days like today. After it’s been there for a few hours in the sun, they give it a kick and it stumbles bleary eyed back into Huel HQ and starts work for the day.

5 Likes

Your “awkward protest” only shows how passionate you are about Huel, which we can’t complain about. Rest assured that your thoughts have been heard, many times :sweat_smile:, and that the future of Daily Greens in the UK is still very much uncertain…

1 Like

Come on Phil, stop giving the man ideas :sweat_smile: However, if this was to happen, that would be some publicity for us, and all publicity is good publicity, right?

2 Likes

Why stand up desks are a thing…

he needs zero encouragement :grinning:

8 Likes

That is an absolutely superb photo @Phil_C - I didn’t realise he’d been caught in the act and it was just hearsay.

2 Likes

I love this! Didn’t know you had some photoshop skills in your repertoire.

3 Likes