Will Huel Greens be coming to the UK?

Awesome, I made this post last March, game changer and if it’s as good as athletic greens or even if it covers or bases in terms of multivitamins and gut health this will become a regular purchase.

+1 (hands up), my credit card is ready.

Huel actually has done its own comparison on the US website,

You can find out here: Huel Daily Greens vs. Athletic Greens

Just make sure you open it in either a new incognito tab or change store to the US one otherwise it will say “404 Page Not Found”

Who knows, but probs not gonna happen. They’re focused on expanding US Greens, can’t see either product coming here Superblend - UK being left behind again

The company has told me (and others that signed up to be alerted) that greens are definitely coming to UK soon.

It’s on the UK store page to sign up for early order access

the socials have also said it will be in January,

Ive signed up ready to go!

giphy

3 Likes

Whoa, super mushrooms! I’ll be able to survive one extra hit from enemies.

edit: @Cam_Huel you should make a new thread if you want to generate some hype. This is the nagging thread for a product that isn’t coming out.

4 Likes

I think it must be a secret squirrel link as you can order from it but the product itself isn’t on the main site yet :slight_smile:

just change the thread title from Greens to Superblend to maintain the nagging continuity

2 Likes

Leaving that to the social team, I’m merely a spy! :eyes:

1 Like

Spy-cam! :smiley:

Yeah Amie or one of her homophones would murder you.

3 Likes

seems to be filtering onto the main site now - 45% less than AG1 before the extra checkout discount, so hopefully it tastes good too.

Just bought some.

That’s a disappointment. I thought Huel staff would be a bit more tolerant of the LGBTQi+ community in 2024.

2 Likes

Happy it’s finally here, but bit disappointed at the price hike over the US. $45 = £35, yet selling for £45 here. I assume the reason for this is it’s being imported from the US or using the same suppliers?

Haven’t taken a look at the ingredients list to compare the US and UK version but hopefully there isn’t anything compromised or missing.

About to order, looking forward to receiving and trying it.

As soon as I posted I thought, shite, someone’s gonna think that’s a typo and flag me.

2 Likes

As an existing customer do we also get the see through shaker bottle shown on the Greens page with the first order of the greens? When I first ordered the instant meals I didn’t get the free pot as I was existing.

yes, on my order acknowledgement the bottle shows up on it even though it wasn’t on the ordering page.

1 Like

This seems to be the norm now from what I see comparing US prices to UK prices, regardless of what of product it is.