Aiding my weight loss goals with Huel

I’ve been eating at a daily 500 calorie deficit and feel fine with that.

Weight update: 12 stone 8.25 pounds - so that’s 4.25 pounds lost since last Wednesday. Today’s the first day I had Huel for breakfast and for lunch, was surprised how much it filled me up for breakfast and found I wasn’t hungry for a lot longer than I would have done had I had my usual overnight oats.

Breakfast: 2 scoops Vanilla Huel, 80g frozen cherries, 25g frozen blueberries
Lunch: 2 scoops of Mint Choc Chip Huel

The weight loss has really stagnated this week, but I’m not letting it get to me too much. I have fluctuated so much this week, I was up a pound yesterday from Saturday’s weigh in. I’ve not even been cheating which is the annoying part! I’ve levelled out again but hoping I can at least report a 1 pound loss tomorrow for this week.

Been doing my usual Huel for breakfast and lunch, and then having a 500 cal dinner in the evenings. Been reading a lot about NEAT (non-exercise activity thermogenesis) and I think I may just need to make sure I get up more from my desk as much as I can.

Day 14 and I’m now half a stone down - feeling good today and really motivated to carry on. This is really working for me! :sweat_smile: