Aiding my weight loss goals with Huel

I heard… from a friend… that there are certain substances that can trick your brain into forgetting how to eat/drink while being fully conscious and acutely aware of the predicament. Apparently it’s a beautiful thing to feel like you’re experiencing cookies and orange juice for the first time in your life although I imagine there’s no legal route in the UK

Thanks everyone, although I agree it would be an interesting experiment I’m not sure it would be fair on the poor little man to only have Huel for the whole of his life! :joy:

Reading your thread has given me some much needed motivation. Day 1 of Huel 1 scoop at brekky and Lunch with a 500kl dinner… Eep x

2 Likes

Ahh I’m so glad! Good luck on your Huel journey! <3

Could I ask what your meal plans were? Was it 2 scoops brekky and lunch and a normal dinner?

Thanks xx

Yes I would have two scoops for breakfast, two for lunch and then a normal dinner. I found this easier cause then I was less likely to snack in the evening - the times I had tried to have a shake at dinner instead I think my brain would just tell me I was still hungry and it wasn’t enough for my ‘dinner’!

1 Like

Thanks lovely - this is v helpful! xx