Banana Disappointment

Yes - banoffee is delicious. As is chocolate - banana - powdered peanut butter. Mmmmm

How do you mix the chocolate and banana? I’ve got both chocolate pre-mix and chocolate flavour boost so I wonder which one would work. I don’t get a sense the chocolate FB would work well with the banana PM so I’ve been too hesitant to try it.

I put an ordinary banana in with my chocolate premix. After slicing it then blending :yum:

I tried the banana for the first time today and I think hue l got it spot on with the taste , definitely be buying it again.

5 Likes

I think everyone is mad! Unflavoured is amazing… tastes like a silky-smooth galaxy chocolate bar mixed with the finest fruits of the forest, that perfectly ripe banana, and a perfect Vanilla Latte… :wink:

It’s basically the “I’ll be whatever you want me to be” of flavours :wink:

2 Likes

I once tried just pure unflavoured and it was the only food that I was not able to finish because of the taste since 2014. It’s meant for mixing with fruits, making smoothies etc. :smiley:

I like unflavoured just as it is… just tastes like plain bland porridge

2 Likes

Sounds delicious.

Gurt lush tis

I’m still on my first order I didn’t get any unflavoured because I thought it would be horrible. I wish I’d got it now because all the other flavours are too sweet for me
I’m going to get some next time

It’s very handy to mix in with the others to reduce the sweetness, even if you don’t like it on it’s own

Huel desperately need to bring out some savoury flavours. I feel like I’m living off sweets

1 Like

U/U with Marmite (or other vegan alternatives) v

I love love love the banana, to me it tastes exactly like an unsweetened shake that has a banana in it. Think the taste is spot on and I don’t get any weird aftertaste, either.

Just goes to prove how differently we taste things.

I’m a vegan, not sure if that affects how things taste, but I don’t eat many processed foods and I don’t like sweet drinks. I also use 750ml water to 3 scoops.

1 Like

Strange, I’m new to Huel (and this is my first post!) But I personally quite enjoyed the banana flavour. It works for me and has none of the aftertaste you mentioned. Definitely not the same as a fresh banana smoothie but I also did not get the synthetic banana taste. It was a lot like the up&go smoothies you can find at supermarkets, but obviously way more filling.

Sorry for your loss mate.

3 Likes