BLACK EDITION RTD IS FINALLY HERE šŸ–¤

Anyone know if they are working on any different flavours? Much rather have the berry or strawberry ones.

I mean what would you like to see? :eyes:

Banana, cinnamon & banana and cinnamon.

Strawberry and berry ones.

Solid options.

If weā€™re going by standard Huel flavours, my faves are banana, caramel and strawberry. If weā€™re thinking new ventures; coconut, cheesecake, peanut butter? :grin:

1 Like

Peanut butter YES.

Cheesecake, sounds very very very vague :rofl:

Very creamy, lemony taste with a single serve digestive biscuit packet taped to the bottle :slight_smile:

1 Like

This sounds like a 5-D Experience :sweat_smile:

Two recommendations: (1) this line needs more flavours. Choc and vanilla are good but can get really boring really fast. (2) When you have more flavours, create a variety pack like you have for original.

Variety is the spice of life. I purchased a couple bottles from Holland and Barrettā€™s but wouldnā€™t subscribe or purchase with only two flavours (especially when each box only has one flavour).

Iā€™m sure that if repeat sales show the product is performing well, other variants will arrive. Problem with higher protein products like this though, is that it becomes increasingly difficult to mask the undertones of bitter, metallic or astringent off-notes from the ingredients - coupled with the bitterness of sweeteners. Thatā€™s why you often see bolder sweeter flavours like combinations of chocolate, vanilla, coffee and caramel ā€“ so I wouldnā€™t expect anything too adventurous.

Chocolate, vanilla, coffee, and either berry or strawberry would be goodā€¦ in a variety pack. :wink:

Any idea if any new flavours are coming out?

Or is it being put down as a fail :sweat_smile:

Iā€™m not sure on what the purpose of this product is to be honest.