Daily A-Z Vitamins IS HERE! šŸ’

Itā€™s time to break up with your old fizzy drinkā€¦ and choose a drink with benefits instead.

Brand NEW Huel Daily A-Z Vitamins is a refreshing cherry and raspberry sparkling drink, packed with fruity flavour :yum: and all the vitamins you need from A-Z :muscle:

Years in the making, this latest innovation from Huel is the first of its kind: fizzing with 154 science-backed health benefits, including vitamin D for immune support, vitamin A and selenium for healthy skin, hair and nails, vitamin B12 for reduced fatigue + many more.

Itā€™s made with real fruit, low in sugar, and has 100mg natural caffeine (for when you need that extra boost or caffeine-free.

Looking after your health starts with one sparkling drink.

:star: 26 key vitamins & minerals
:star: 154 science-backed health benefits
:star: 30kcal
:star: Low sugar
:star: Made with real fruit
:star: 100mg natural caffeine, or caffeine-free

Try Huel Daily A-Z Vitamins today :cherries::cherries::cherries:

5 Likes

It looks great, just a shame about the obsession with sticking fibre in everything for someone whoā€™s hyper sensitive to fibre and makes me really ill, itā€™s not got all the health benefits you assume!

For purely scientific purposes, I will have to try this as a vodka or gin mixer.

7 Likes

This graphic is great. Itā€™s stuff like this that makes it a lot easier to convey Huel to people like my grandparents, who say Huel is an unhealthy milkshake :face_with_raised_eyebrow: The comparison graphic to Red Bull and others is great too!

As for the product itself, seems like a game-changer for many who have sparkling drinks regularly. Amazing how much nutrition you cram into delicious products. Iā€™ll give it a try once to see what itā€™s like and maybe grab one from a shop from time to time if itā€™s being sold in shops. I donā€™t have a sparkling drink habit, so wouldnā€™t be recurring for me personally when I have multiple Huels a day already but I guess itā€™s not really aimed at me.

How about a comparison table between one A-Z can and Huel powder? Currently Iā€™m a bit lost. Feel like it could perhaps be a nice refreshing topup on some days, but without comparing, would probably stick to Huel powder.

Wish it the best success!

1 Like

Looks great! Could you specify how much vitamin K is there in a single drink compared to 100g of Huel white powder? I canā€™t find this info on the website.
Edit: Nevermind, I found it.

Interesting. Is this the replacement for the bars?

I wouldnā€™t expect so. They are totally different form factors.

I hope itā€™s not as dry as the bars.

4 Likes

Iā€™m sorry this is an issue for you, is there a typical amount of fibre per day you stick to?

please feedback how this is :joy:

Thank you @mirasqq :black_heart:

A-Z is there to provide all the vitamins & minerals you need daily! If you wanted to combine the two products you could, but the easiest way to explain is that our powder provides a nutritionally complete meal, whereas A-Z is designed to top up daily vitamin and mineral intake, perfect for you if you suspect you donā€™t get enough vitamins or minerals in your typical diet.

No, this isnā€™t a bar replacement :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I feel sure this unofficially found its way into the Tring NPD teams rigorous testing regime :slight_smile:

1 Like

I couldnā€™t officially confirm or deny.

I have however heard rumours of a Huel Spritz making the rounds at Tring pubs :cherries:

1 Like

Imagine how much better billions of peopleā€™s lives would be if all the drinks you buy had this god-tier level nutritional content. Impressive :clap: Huel has done it again!

Hope more flavours are on the horizon. Coconut and pineapple perhaps? :eyes:

Canā€™t wait to crack one open with my Huelios cereal and Huel cookies soon, or maybe some Huel chips & dip.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve asked several times for a Huel style Monster Munchā€¦still waiting :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ha ha honestly if you just get some good chips, they could use the existing H&S sauces as the dip. Would totally buy monthly if not more regularly. But thatā€™s for another topic :joy:

I find the price hard to justify on essentially a liquid multivitamin :woman_shrugging:t2: when I think what I could buy with Ā£20 I donā€™t think 12 days of multivitamins would be it

Donā€™t buy any

1 Like

called it hehe :slight_smile: Huel Energy drink predictions?

1 Like

I would love to buy it in Spain. Its quite expensive, but I would buy it

Whatā€™s with the attitude!
Whenever they launch anything itā€™s a customers prerogative to give feedback.

I donā€™t want any either.
Iā€™m not going to buy any.