Day One [will potentially include other days]

Me! Me! I do :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Although I have reservations about using it as apparently it is pretty unhealthy.

2 Likes

There’s always one haha! I’ll let you try it first… I’ll admit it doesn’t sound like something that’s good for you but at the same time it sounds like something magical and the next ingredient should be a hair from the mane of a unicorn… don’t tell me you have that too…

1 Like

isn’t this what the kids call “vaping”? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Liquid smoke, or “wood vinegar”, has actually been sold as a consumer product for a century or so at this point. We’re pretty sure it was known to the Romans, too [though we can’t be sure if our version is anything like their version was - we only know that they had an analogous condiment]. I’m almost certain it’s not actually bad for you, even though it sounds like it ought to be. Sort of like MSG in that respect.

The aubergine bacon does sound delicious, but I can think of several other delicious things to do with an aubergine. Imam Biyaldi for one. The dish so tasty that when Nasreddin Hodja’s wife prepared it for the visiting Imam, he fainted with pleasure at the smell. Hence the name!

114.1 - that’s the result of today’s weigh-in. No brakes on this train!

Hey dolerocket, congratulations on your excellent progress & the new user of the month award! I got one too, it said in the notification they award 2 people each month & I wondered who the other recipient was… I feel even more honoured now cos your thread is definitely better & much funnier than mine! Don’t you think huel hq should send us some free huel or give us a discount as a prize? :thinking: I think that would be a great token of their appreciation! :wink: I am happy with my shiny profile badge tho :joy:

1 Like

I remember reading the advice you gave in a different thread about how chilling Huel improves its flavour! That’s one of the reasons I prepare my Huel the way I do now. So thanks! Whenever you chip in, it’s either informative or entertaining.

Anyway, it’s good to meet my counterpart :stuck_out_tongue:

Update

Tonight I’m driving my mum to the walk-in center. So I’m not doing my weigh-in until I get back. Which means you’ll all have to wait until tomorrow to hear it! Sorry, folks!

I’ve been a bit neglectful of my super important and scientific role of recipe creator, so here we go.

I got some V8 juice like I’d planned
I put 300ml in the shaker with 2 scoops of U/U Huel
I shook it and added 100ml more water
I tasted it and it was pretty nice. It tasted like cold soup. And you know what’s better than cold soup? Hot soup.
So I decanted it into one of those microwave cups with the steam flap in the top (scientific vocabulary alert: steam flap)
and heated it for just over a minute.

Yum. Huel soup. I call it VegetaHuel Soup.

5 Likes

Woah, good contribution! Thank you once again, my Head Researcher!