DPD - Post here your experience with DPD

I’ve just remembered…earlier today I was was walking around a quiet country lane, mainly inhabited by pheasants and came across a small letter box with no houses in the immediate vicinity and underneath was a box from “Matrix nutrition” obviously left by a courier. It would have been quite easy for me to have “half-inched it” so it seems most people around here are quite honest if that is the arrangement this person has with the courier.

1 Like

It was a test. The clue was in the name. If you’d stolen it you would have been pulled out of the simulation and released into the real world.

You probably don’t know what I’m talking about because you haven’t seen a motion picture since they went into colour.

I Googled Matrix Nutrition. They’ve got that teenage boy/Lynx deodorant vibe about them.

1 Like

Haha, I did that too and pretty much thought exactly the same.*

*although my reference was Hai Karate aftershave as I haven’t bought any since the 70s when TV adverts were in black and white.

2 Likes

1 Like

My wife and I knew we would both be out at the time slot we were given by DPD on the day. We put a sign on our door saying please leave the delivery with our neighbour, and DPD still left it on the doorstep :roll_eyes:

Just to cut a long story short - the condition I received my first order in (#1216298) can be seen in the pictures attached.
Picked up from a DPD pickup shop, despite the tape all looked ok, so didn’t mind and signed for.
When opened the box, I found out that 1 bag (out of 2) was missing, couldn’t find a scoop anywhere either, so probably got also lost/stolen at DPD depot, as I am reading just now it should have been included as well.
The issue was reported to Huel support@huel.zendesk.com 48h ago, still no response (ticket #322473).
Customer service apparently non-existent, no live person to talk to over the phone - off-putting first experience.

Hi - you can use live chat on the main UK website during office hours (small black speech bubble in the lower right hand corner of the page) or call customer services there during the same hours on 01296 678516.

I did phone them up and I was told by a recorded voice to leave a message, so I might as well have sent an email, which I did.

I am not a big fan of any customer service chats either, mostly because of the time you spend on exchanging courtesies before getting down to the matter.

Don’t get me wrong - I like the product and definitely will order again, despite the bad experience, but no reply to a complaint within 48h is in my opinion, in the XXI century in Western Europe unacceptable.

I don’t think it’s fair to judge one company’s live chat by your previous experience of other companies.
Huel’s Live Chat is excellent and they resolve issues almost immediately. It’s by far the fastest way to get a response and resolution.

Lots of people complain about the email turn around time. It is slower. They need to improve it. But when there is such an excellent alternative option, it makes sense to use it.

We are terribly sorry about this and we will definitely make sure to raise a complaint for you as this is completely unacceptable.

We do also apologise for the delayed email response, we would also recommend reaching out on live chat or our social channels for the fastest response as our email responses do tend to be slower.

Your email is in the queue and we will make sure to get to it as soon as possible, however if you would like a faster response, we definitely recommend live chat or social channels.

We will make sure to get this resolved as soon as possible for you.

I agree with this 100%. Amazons live chat service is god awful, i spent about an hour with them the other night and made no progress forward with them quoting the same booklet at me. I went to Argos after an issue the other week and got sorted in 3 messages. I had an issue with my last huel order and literally resolved within the first message. Different companies have different systems.

Also i’m not a person who complains a lot just to be clear, amazon sent me someone elses package, argos i needed to ammend an issue with an order(for my mother!) and huel i had a question about scoops. I’m not a Karen i swear! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

i live in a city centre, dpd always fine, added note on second line of address to Tap on Window, as I work nights lately and they do.

1 Like

I got my latest delivery yesterday afternoon and, once again, a smiling chap dropping off the box. I have nothing but praise for DPD. Quick delivery, a friendly smile and welcome greeting. I hope Huel realise what an asset DPD is for them.

2 Likes