First timer with a lot of weight to lose

Hey Elisa, welcome to the forum and I’m so glad you’ve had such a warm welcome with already some great advice. I would echo what has been said above. There are many people who have been in a similar boat to you and you can read from many of them in our Weight Loss category - I’m certain you’ll find some testimonials you can relate to.

I think the key for you will be working towards lifestyle change. Try not to see Huel as a diet that you are either ‘on’ or not on. Huel is healthy convenience food, so build it into a routine with other nutritious foods that you can maintain. A reason many don’t succeed or keep weight off that they wanted to lose is because once they hit their target they go back into their old, more unhealthy habits. So try to find a way to lose weight that doesn’t restrict you from foods and moments you love, but aids the weight loss you want and build that into a new lifestyle.

Hope that’s helpful :blush: please keep us posted on your progress. Congratulations on your engagement and all the best to your partner on their deployment.

2 Likes