Flavour suggestions

It’s a thread for wishes. And everybody is free to wish whatever he/sehr likes…so why not express them if you are asked for it?

It’s a thread for suggestions not wishes - you asked an open ended question - I responded

I think there would be a market for sweetened/unflavoured.

White:

• Toffee/Salted Caramel/Fudge
  • Lotus Biscoff
  • More fruit flavours: Apple, Mango etc…
  • Nutella or Hazelnut flavour

Hot & Savory:

• Leek & Potato
  • Broccoli & Stilton (Vegan style :slight_smile: )
  • Lentil Dahl curry flavour

(I think a white Lotus Biscoff flavour would be something I’d be most excited for :slight_smile: )

Who knows – with the company’s foray into the Japanese market - maybe a Sakura Tea, Aojiru or even Matcha flavoured powder could be a due for a return? :grinning:

2 Likes

I’d love to have a flavour identical to v2.3 chocolate, it was the best flavour Huel had.

Give me Hot & Savoury chicken and mushroom flavour similar to dirty dirty but great pot noodles and I’ll be a happy man.

1 Like

It would also be okay to offer additional flavour boosts. Ideally something without coloring agents. The flavour boosts that are offered now are just not “clean” enough in my opinion…too much bad stuff inside…

Such as???

Depending on the larger customer base and its flavour preferences.
Maybe other people do not worry that much about coloring agents, but for me it’s a no-go, much worse than sucralose…

the colouring agents are all naturally sourced - Curcumin, beetroot etc - you have a problem with plants?

There would be no market for this.

Everybody I read on the forum who buys U/U either does so because they want to avoid sucralose or to mix it with a flavoured version to make it less sweet.

I’d liked some unsweetened/unflavoured/uncoloured flavour boosts just to eliminate any nasties.

1 Like

Yeah, with some pea protein chicken bits or something (to keep it vegan). That would be banging.

I’m late to this party, but anything close to the 24hr slow cooked black Dahl at Dishoom would be my 3 meals a day sorted.

1 Like

You are very funny.

Personal preferences are different. And there are other sweeteners than sucralose, if you don’t know them it’s your problem.

Regarding the discussion about “natural” there is another thread - strictly speaking everything is “natural” in a sense.

But back to topic - perhaps you have better suggestions.

I like mole asses to sweeten my huel. Luckily they are blind so don’t see me approaching from behind

I’m not really sure why you have said this or who it was directed at. I’m presuming it was directed at me.

Huel use sucralose in the regular powder which is why most people who use U/U do so because they a) want to avoid the sucralose or b) want to make a flavoured version less sweet.

A sweetened version (regardless which sweetener was chosen) but unflavoured makes no sense and would be a nightmare to market. The question on everybody’s lips would be… why?

Perhaps try Googling more diligently before the next off the cuff trolling.

As I said, everybody has different preferences and different opinions. If you don’t like that or if you are not tolerant enough it’s your problem, not mine.

The reason why I thought there was a market for s/u is that for me this is the definition of “Original” - which seems to be a quite popular flavour.