Hello - New to Huel

Thanks all for the comments!

So it’s a Friday, and that means time for an update.
Week 7, 1lb lost. Total lost now 29lbs.
This was the first week I didn’t have Huel twice a day. Had a good socialable weekend of much eating and drinking, so I’m really pleased to have ended lighter!!

2 Likes

Week 8 of 2 x Huel per day completed.
Still enjoying it!
I am pretty consistent with making 2 up every evening, popping them in the fridge, and then having for breakfast and lunch.
In terms of weight lost this week: 4lbs making it now 33lbs in total.

3 Likes

That’s great going! :+1:t3:

1 Like

Week 9.
Not too much to say. Huel aren’t getting back to any support emails, so it might all stop abruptly if they can’t sort subscriptions out, as despite positive results, being ignored for nearly 2 weeks is pretty poor…
This week, lost 2lbs.

1 Like

Hey!
I emailed about an issue over a week ago and still got no response. Yesterday I headed over to the Facebook page and sent them a PM and received a response back within about 15 mins and my whole issue sorted within a matter of hours. You could try that for a faster resolution :grinning:

1 Like

I missed my week 10 update on Friday.
Customer service issues resolved (thanks Huel!).
Another 2lbs lost this week. Seems to be a consistent weight each week. 37lbs lost in total.

5 Likes

Week 11 Update

There isn’t a lot I can really say that I haven’t already said!

As I was trying to lose a bit of weight Huel has helped me track my calorie intake. I know exactly what I am having for two meals each day. That has meant I’ve been able to (fairly accurately) predict my weight loss each week. And maintain a good level of loss week on week.

So this week, I’ve lost a further 3lbs. That takes my total to 40lbs in 11 weeks. That’s a great amount I’m delighted with, and just goes to show how bad my diet actually was!

I originally said I wanted to lose 50lbs in 12 months and set myself up to lose it in 6 months with calorie deficits (2lb per week).

I feel healthier. I definitely feel lighter (and strangely fitter!). Clothes all fit better (and some not at all!), and things like doing up my belt show how big the change to my waist measurement has been!

Huel for weight loss definitely takes discipline; it isn’t the magic cure. But it has been a massive part for me!

9 Likes

Well done Tom! So pleased that Huel has been so helpful in controlling your calorie intake as well as making you feel a little nimbler! Keep it up.

1 Like

I seem to have missed a few updates!!!

It will be the end of week 14 tomorrow.

So how am I doing? I set myself a target of 50lbs, and a rather generous year to get there.
The good news is I was at 46lbs lost at the end of week 13, so hopefully will be up to 47/48lbs when I weigh myself tomorrow. I expect to get to the 50lb target by week 16.

If it all goes to plan, and I get there, I will set myself some new targets. I think I might then go for 66lbs in total. I’ll keep you posted (if I remember!).

8 Likes

hello :slight_smile: I am new to this forum :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey Richard, welcome to Huel! If you need anything give us a shout.