Huel and general inflamation

She’s sex mad that Wendy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Me? No, no, no. @hunzas is married, I believe. I’m only interested in being pushed off a cliff by him, but he seems to have reneged on his initial offer. :frowning:

I am happily married…it’s like being caught in a Penis Fly Trap. Cliff is currently sick… He had to cancel some live dates… But when he is fit I will see if I can chuck you off him.

Well if that turns you on Wendy I am sure he will fulfill your fantasy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think a whole load of forum users may be queed up in front. It could be slow progress

Thanks for your trouble. I’ve seen that before but wish it didn’t go so fast - I kept trying to pause it just so I could take it all in. They don’t specifically mention just how the almond milk thickens it up. I’m also wondering whether it isn’t just something about the Alpro one because I bought an Asda branded one once to try and it didn’t do the same thing. Alpro Roasted Almond Unsweetened is the one I buy.

There was a thread about it… Some use carrageenan some use xanthan some use Guar… I guess all those react with the huel especially if refrigerated overnight

I don’t refrigerate mine and the thickening effect is instantaneous.

"Almond drink with added calcium and vitamins.

INGREDIENTS: Water. Almond (2.3%), Calcium (Tri-calcium phosphate), Sea salt, Stabilisers (Locust bean gum, Gellan gum), Emulsifier (Sunflower lecithin), Vitamins (Riboflavin (B2). B12. E. D2).

May contain traces of nuts "

I love that last bit! :smile:

i once bought some tesco own brand peanuts which had warning: contains nuts.

Peanuts, of course, aren’t actually nuts, so that wasn’t even true :slightly_smiling_face:

neither are almonds tho.

They aren’t?

Nah. http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=20

Huel doesn’t contain nuts either…apart from on the forum. :stuck_out_tongue:

…and don’t say coconut tho.

I’m worried if I say nuts it may start snowing again.

Ha ha

Interesting about the almonds. I never thought of that. I’ll read that looong article sometime, thanks.

Almond Breeze doesn’t seem to make it thicker. I wonder if it’s the locust bean gum in the one you mentioned.

Shame, I can see you have some admirers here. You’re a funny guy. Women like a man with a sense of humour…but you do overstep the mark sometimes…that makes my knickers dry up.

WTF…as someone said to me today.

I don’t know. It’s interesting and you don’t need much to achieve the thickening effect :slightly_smiling_face: If you look on mysupermarket.com you can often find them at 3 for £3 on one deal or another (usually Morrisons or Asda or Waitrose).