As if we haven’t given you enough to get excited about recently buckle up because this one is huge!
We have just released our Complete Protein! I know, that’s wild, we’ve always said Huel isn’t a protein powder, but we’ve seen so many Hueligans having protein or adding protein to their Huel, so if you’re gonna have protein we figured it should be Huel quality.
Here is a little about it, we think you are going to be really excited about the nutrition here.
- 26 Vitamins & Minerals - what this means is each 29g serving you’re going to get at least 15% of your vits and mins, more in some cases
- 20g of protein - we’re using a great combination of faba bean, pea and hemp protein
- 105 kcal - per 29g serve
- 5gs branched-chain amino acids per serve (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine)
- 9gs essential amino acids per serve (Leucine, Lysine and Methionine)
- Source of fibre
It also contains phytonutrients and essential fats too. These, along with the vitamins, minerals and fibre we think make this stand out from the crowd. But here’s the kicker…
Compared to any other protein source, Huel has more essential amino acids and branched-chain amino acids. That’s right, more EAAs per gram of protein than any other source - including whey. But unlike many vegan protein powders, this tastes really good.
We’ve set the ratio at 11:10:76:3; i.e only 11% of the energy comes from carbohydrates, 10% from fat, a whopping 76% from protein and 4% from fibre.
We’re launching this is in 6 flavours straight off the bat, so you have so much choice!
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie
- Strawberries & Cream
- Salted Caramel
- Unflavoured & Unsweetened
- Vanilla Fudge
- Banana Milkshake
Sure you have a few questions! Drop them below, or head to some of these pages to learn more:
Hope you’re excited!