New v3.1 Bars are available!

The coffee caramel bars are gorgeous :+1:t2::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::yum:

4 Likes

Agree. All three flavours I ordered are equally scrummy. Interested in hearing the verdict on Chocolate flavour bar.

1 Like

I’ll try a chocolate later. Wish I’d got a box of orange as well now :laughing:

4 Likes

Mine are very cold after being on the van so probably less chewy than they should be. Choc Orange is really nice! Not sure if it’s much of an improvement on 3.0 - I’ll decide after they’ve warmed up a bit.

Mine were also very cold!
I considered letting it warm up but was too hungry and too impatient :joy:
Mine was pretty chewy and moist despite also being pretty cold !

2 Likes

I think the best thing is that despite it being delicious, it was also really satisfying and satiating. I enjoyed it as much as a chocolate bar, but didn’t then eat another straight after (like I do with most of these kind of bars!).

2 Likes

…I’ve eaten three.

4 Likes

Oink! :pig::pig::pig:

3 Likes

It says I can eat up to five before my innards rupture!

2 Likes

:pig::pig::pig::pig::pig::boom:
or in your case :pig::pig::boom:

1 Like

They’re probably erring on the size of caution too. Like you can eat five if you’re a tiny, tiny girl. I’m a big fella so I could probably eat ten no probs.

4 Likes

@David one of each flavour? Or 3 chocolate orange?

(Where / why does it say to only eat 5 a day? (I’m too lazy to get up and read the box))

I only bought chocolate orange.

Under the ingredients on the bar wrapper. There isn’t much info on the box.

That sounds like a challenge.

3 Likes

I want to see this.
Photo evidence of the empty wrappers please @David
Only 7 more to go. You got this

2 Likes

That’s 1400 calories and I’m already 400 over my target! I could have a 100% Huel bar day tomorrow. It would be a fun/horrific experiment.

3 Likes

Do it. If you succeed I’ll send you a free coffee caramel or chocolate huel bar of your choice.
Unless the experience puts you off huel bars forever. In which case I’ll send you crisps

5 Likes

I will do it! I’ve just realised that I’ve already got two shakes chilling in the fridge for tomorrow, and I don’t want to waste them, so Monday will be the 100% Huel bar day.

3 Likes

I once challenged my mate to bacon fries eating contest but we never went ahead with it. I think I frightened myself over how many I packs I could actually eat and that I would probably have ended up in A&E.

2 Likes

I’ll do that on Tuesday.

3 Likes