Next generation Bottle / Shaker design

Hmmmm I like @David ‘s idea of a kinder egg shaped pod tho - clean, round design.
Black with white Huel logo, and vice versa of course :grin:

2 Likes

Here’s a novel idea. Stick your 100g serving of Huel powder into your shaker stick in the grid, then screw on the lid and shove it in your bag/pocket whatever.

When you are ready to use it, unscrew the lid, take out the grid, screw the lid back on again. Tip it upside down (with lid on) and tap it gently. With it still upside down unscrew the lid and all the powder will be in it. Stick in your required liquid, then tip in the powder from the lid, add the grid, shake and top up with liquid. if required. Easy peasy.

7 Likes

@hunzas who’s gonna hold our lid full of powder while we fill the shaker with water?
It’s tricky to turn on a tap, and hold the shaker with one hand, while balancing a lid full to the brim of powder with the other.
I’ve decided you have super human abilities to do this without making a mess.

I still only have one arm, so I have no chance

1 Like

They don’t call me clever dick for nothing.

4 Likes

What are you going to do… make it pink? :wink:

lol. Seriously though; I had no idea shaker bottles were perceived as masculine.

3 Likes

Why do people think women always prefer pink? Not true! :laughing:

5 Likes

A less masculine shaker. The mind boggles :laughing:

3 Likes

This seems easy to do with two hands though. For now you would need to dig a small hole to rest it in.

The other brain cells are the problem. :grin::disappointed:

The current bottles are extremely sturdy. They could last a lifetime I reckon. My oldest one has mostly lost its logo, but otherwise it looks as new as my brand new one. There’ll be no waste generated until I die and they bin all my shit.

1 Like

On a diet of Huel you’ll live forever!

3 Likes

I had an RTD earlier from Sainsbury’s and the revised RTD bottle has a loose black cap and a foil seal. The neck of the bottle has a half return lip which folds and goes towards the centre. I wasn’t a big fan of this to be honest. I’ve never seen it on any other drinks bottle before. I wonder what others think?

I can’t picture what you mean.
Anyone got a photo?

@DanishDan stores water in his shaker though. He doesn’t have access to fresh water on site. Of course he could take a separate water bottle, but storing the powder separately requires less bag space.

I can report that I never experienced any adverse issues with the physical design of the Huel RTD bottle.

That’s why I said it, just being silly really. The idea of a gender conforming shaker bottle really cunfused me so I went straight to sarcasm in my reply :laughing:

The pink shaker could be £4 more expensive too for no reason, it’s a win win for Huel.

3 Likes

And smaller.
Shrink and pink. Shrink and pink…

4 Likes

Huel itself is a masculine name. Humans are, by default, men. And fuel is used by racing cars, space rockets, and flamethrowers, which have never been sullied by the clammy hands of womenfolk.

Plus there’s a massive opportunity to get the Spice Girls in to endorse Girl Powder.

2 Likes

For your dainty hands, of course! I wonder if a smaller pink scoop is needed as well?

I have seen that design before, maybe on a yoghurt drink?