📓(Possibly) Daily weight loss journal

Yes, it’s great that it was such an easy fix. I had a blood test done that indicated low sodium, was waking in the night with leg cramps so bad I was screaming in pain, and I was having savoury cravings all the time. A tiny pinch of salt added to each shake, problems solved. Just shows we should listen to what our body is trying to tell us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mon 1st Oct

*weight 75.4kg

• Coffee Huel 450kcal
• 2xHuel bar 500kcal
• Banananana 100kcal
• Berry Huel 450kcal
• smokey bacon crisps

1 Like

:smile: That’s one of those words where it’s hard to know when to stop! We regularly have those on our shopping list :slightly_smiling_face:

Tues 2nd Oct

•Coffee huel 450kcal
•Bean burrito and nachos 500kcal?
•Huel bar 250kcal
•Mint chocolate Huel 450kcal

1650kcal in
1698kcal out

Weds 3rd Oct

•Coffee Huel 450kcal
•Huel bar 250kcal
•Chips, samosas, spring rolls (only vegan food available at a wake, had Huel out in car, but felt rude going to eat separately so ate that beige crap) 800-1000kcal?
•Mint chocolate Huel 450kcal

2050kcal in
1752kcal out

Not much walking, as spent a lot of time driving today.

Thurs 4th Oct

•Coffee huel 450kcal
•Pizza without cheese 300-400kcal
•2tins ginger beer 132kcal
•Berry huel 450kcal
•half a tub ice cream 475kcal

Total kcal in 1807-1907
Total kcal out 1609

For anyone reading the this boring boring list of things I’ve been thoughtlessly shoving into my system over the past few days, it’s been a stressful week. I’m supposed to be on holiday from work, but instead a few days before my holiday started I was told I had to go to an occupational health appointment before I could return to work, so I’m slightly worried about loosing my job, on top of all the worry that got me to the point that work decided to send me to OH in the first place. I’ve also spent the past two days doing a lot of driving for the lady I look after outside of work, driving 5 hours on Weds to a funeral and back, and yesterday driving 3 hours to take her to meet her cousins for drinks, give the cousins a lift to their respective homes and then drive home again, whilst being coerced into having lunch with them (hence the cheeseless pizza). Desperately hoping to get back on track now.

1 Like

Friday 5th Oct

•Coffee huel 450kcal
•Berry huel + 1 banana 550kcal
•Huel bar 250kcal
•1/2 tub ice cream 475kcal

Total kcal in 1725
Total kcal out 1608

Have you tried Halo Top Dairy Free which I mentioned before? It’s quite nice and 1/2 a tub is 160kcal. That would have helped your kcal out…it was on offer n Tesco recently. Nt sure if still is.

3 Likes

What’s it made of?

Twigs and leaves and sadness… Like most vegan food.

3 Likes

Here is the toasted coconut one:Coconut Milk (Coconut Cream, Water), Prebiotic Fibre, Organic Cane Sugar, Toasted Coconut (5%) (Coconut, Sugar, Dextrose, Salt), Sweetener (Erythritol), Rice Protein Concentrate, Emulsifier (Vegetable Glycerin), Natural Flavours, Pea Protein Isolate, Organic Stabiliser (Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Sea Salt, Organic Sunflower Lecithin, Organic Sweetener (Steviol Glucosides (Stevia)), Contains 6% of Organic ingredients

1 Like

That actually doesn’t sound so bad… :slightly_smiling_face: I’ve never seen it before.

1 Like

:smile: You make it sound dismal!

2 Likes

No, I am just stating what many non-vegans believe. LOL

3 Likes

This would be a very good idea. Generally if I’m eating ice cream, calories are not a priority.

1 Like

Saturday 6th Oct

•Coffee huel 450kcal
•2 bits of toast and marmalade 300kcal?
•Marmite and tomato sandwiches 500kcal
•Mint choc Huel 450kcal

Total kcal in 1700
Total kcal out 1516 according to Samsung Health, which was blissfully unaware of me assembling a drum kit and thoroughly cleaning an entire room, moving furniture and everything, so probably ended the day calorie in/out balanced pretty much. That’s what I hate about counting calories burnt that way. But hey ho, scales are moving the right way, and that’s more important, especially as I guesstimate calories in when it’s not Huel anyway. A rough idea is good enough.

Sunday 7th Oct

• weight 75.2kg

So I finally got round to inputting my weight, having weighed myself almost a week ago! I’m down 5kg since starting this thread 4 months ago. I’m pleasantly surprised, and hope that this will motivate me to continue. I would love to get back into size 12 (UK) clothes, am currently 14/16 so should be very achievable. Planning to do a weigh in every 4 weeks to ensure hormonal fluctuations don’t skew results. Have just realised 5kg is 11lb. I’m stunned! Also this means I’m 1/3rd of the way to my goal weight of 65kg. Double stunned. :smiley:

•Coffee huel 450kcal
•Banana 100kcal
•Soya latte with syrup 350kcal???
•mint chocolate huel 450kcal
•Huel bar 250kcal
•3tbs homemade houmous with 3 rice cakes 180kcal?

Total kcal in 1780
Total kcal out 1922
Steps=10386

2 Likes

May have discovered reason for weight loss…

20181007_120815

20181007_120730

20181007_120737

4 Likes

Ginger Beer !!! That’s my weakness too !!

1 Like

I had gone about a month with no sugar, then had 2 tins of ginger beer out in the week, and succumbed to temptation the next time I saw a bottle of the stuff. It’s best with a good glug of dark rum, some lime, and a drop of bitters. Yum!

2 Likes