Short cut to 510ml

Hey there fellow Hueligans :sunglasses:
As the title say "short cut to 510ml, I have found a very quick precise way to measure 510ml without the use of a measuring jug etc. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
Here in the U.K we have a range of sauces but what I am talking about is “Crucial Sauce” :grinning:
Once you have emptied your sauce and washed it out etc ( I have peeled the lable off mine) you will find that if you fill it to the neck as seen in the image and then as an exercise, decant it back into a measuring jug “hey presto” job done 510ml. :+1: :+1: :+1:
What I do with mine, I have cold water in the fridge and decant that into my bottle up to the neck and then up-end it straight into the Shaker.
You can thank me later.

1 Like

Best idea ever

No use to me…I only need 450ml.

1 Like

Just remove 60ml after then.

1 Like
herehunzas
No use to me…I only need 450ml.

Hi there
I am only going on what Huel reccomend aswater quantity @ 510ml :+1: :+1: :+1:

himji
Best idea ever

Coup
Just remove 60ml after then.

Sorry if I am being a bit thick, BUT what & where does 60ml come into the equation :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

I asked Carol Voordeman and she said that 510 - 60 is 450.

3 Likes

my mate Tim who used to occasionally work at Huel when he wasn’t on holiday, used to recommend 500ml. Never realised it had changed. You can probably find a video of him on line doing the shakety shake shake with it.

3 Likes

I can then mix the 60ml with a Huel bar in a blender to stop it being too dry. best idea ever.

2 Likes

Yeah but he’s long dead from severe dehydration. Those 10mls add up.

3 Likes

Huel made with 500ml :ok_hand:

FOTVjaTaxMsH

Huel made with 510ml :-1:

parks-and-recreation-tv-show

6 Likes

I use an empty rtd bottle for measuring out my huel. :jack_o_lantern:

This is not a post to express frustration, incredulity or a deep melancholia about the state of mankind, it is just a post to acknowledge that I have seen this thread and in an extraordinary exercise of self restraint, have no further comment to make.

2 Likes

You’ve gotta embrace the joke posts, Lee. Otherwise this place is just

“I had the banana one it was my third most favourite.”
“Hey Hueligans the new banana one is out.”
“I had the new banana one it is worse/better.”

2 Likes

Bananadrama. Good name for a band

3 Likes

I’m always amazed that people actually measure their water. i’ve always just eyeballed it, there’s no way it’s anywhere near close to 500ml either.

I’ve also varied between 3 - 5 ish off brand scoops ever since #scoopgate

1 Like

I’m down to 350ml water these days (with 100g Essential Chocolate)

That sounds pretty thick. I don’t think I’ve ever tried that little liquid. Do you refrigerate it too? I find that thickens it up a bit more.

No, that’s when I drink it straight away. Would have to go up to 450ml I think if I did need to refrigerate.

1 Like