Sourcing Samples / Single Products

I just had a proper look on eBay. there’s loads of Huel on sale that costs more than direct from Huel.

I’ll just stick to making the Huel mugs and mankinis.

3 Likes

@Tim_Huel is there no chance we could have a sample pack option to try? Like 1 bottle of Vanilla and 1 bottle of Berry before investing in so many bottles. Maybe @JamesCollier or @Julian is the best person to ask. Thanks.

I think you should tag a few more people in Ian

2 Likes

I see one of Huel’s competitors has this week come up with pre-bottled powder. so each individual serving is in a bottle and you just add your chosen liquid. That sounds like the worst of all options.

2 Likes

Don’t know anyone else lol

Certainly wouldn’t be any good Huel doing that, there’d be even more lumps.

1 Like

Makes you wonder what the ingredients are. If you added liquid to Huel powder in a bottle and shook it up You’d probably never get it all out again.

1 Like

It’s probably just a bottle of maltodextrin @Africorn lol.
Sounds like the daftest idea yet!

I also don’t see why there shouldn’t be an option to sample the RTD though like @Ian suggests. It’s not like you need a few goes to ‘get it right’ as with the powder. Makes sense to be able to add a couple of bottles to an order of your powder (so no extra shipping costs).
Sample bars aswell - don’t see why not.
Obviously it would be at a higher cost per bar or bottle but people are used to the idea of getting a discount for buying in bulk and for regular subscriptions so they’d be happy to pay a bit more for a sample. Perhaps not the £20 being asked on eBay though :joy:

2 Likes

@Ian42 we have big backlog of ideas to work through, one is to enable add-on (such as single bottles) to existing orders. This functionality should available in 2 to 3 months.

9 Likes

Thanks for the reply @Julian that’s good news I will look forward to it.

As Christina suggested, I’d be happy to send people powder and/or bar samples :slight_smile:

He was after a sample of the RTD bottles @LaurenMcG

Really happy to know that add-ons like this will be available from Huel directly in the near future :slight_smile:

4 Likes