Suggestions to completely alter the taste

@CharlieMay @Michael_Rozdoba
you guys still Hueling? Not seen you round here for a while

1 Like

Hey @RyanT!

Yes, I’m still Huelling! Managed to pretty much maintain my 2017 weight loss (a bit more than 2 stone) throughout 2018 and am now working on the ‘final stone’ :joy: this year - so far so good, since New Years I have lost the December weight and made a few pounds inroad into new territory :open_mouth:

I do 2 x 2 scoop Huel, 2 meals a day. Half and half original and UU (so the sweetner is not overwhelming), with 300ml water, 100ml coconut milk (for creaminess), 100ml almond milk (for thickness) and 1 teaspoon raw cocoa powder (for chocolateyness) - so far not bored of this blend :stuck_out_tongue:

The best bit for me is that is keeps my sugar nice and level so no cravings, but if I do want to go out for a meal or away for the weekend etc I have no guilt in eating the food I feel like, knowing that Huel is waiting for me and I can easily get back on track. Also as a side issue, quite happy to be reducing meat consumption and waste etc by Hueling for 2/3 meals. Another bonus I’ve found is that I have good energy levels, clear skin, strong nails, no bloating, etc, so I think my body likes it. Reckon I might be a life time convert :smiley:

How are you going? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great thanks! Although somehow after 2+ years of Huel I haven’t ever settled into such a good routine! I blame them for bringing out new products every 5 minutes, I’m still trying to work out where mint-choc Huel fits into my life and then RTD comes along :yum:

Great to hear you’re still going strong. Sometimes when old posts get resurrected I see a name that I haven’t seen for a while and worry their Huel journey ended for some reason

2 Likes

Good to hear :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for sharing! I want to try that for sure! :slight_smile:

2 Likes