Survey: Your favourite Hot&Savoury

Hi!
I decided to give some massive feedback to Huel. Help me :slight_smile:
I created an anonymous google form you can answer to give your feedback, if you want (name/nickname is optional).
Login with google is just needed to ensure you can modify your answers and not give several.

Survey:

Results so far:

1 Like

Great idea! I haven’t tried them all yet but the ones I have tried have all been great. Hope you get lots of responses

2 Likes

Only a handful of results so far and it already goes to show how subjective taste is!

1 Like

Remember to post the results, later, too.

1 Like

Results are automatically update in real time on the second link I provided in the main post :slight_smile:

I replied but chose not to leave my username.
Not yet tried Tomato and Herb or Korma, so left those blank.

1 Like

Perfect :slight_smile:

Really appreciate your enthusiasm in making this!

We actually already run a couple of schemes ourselves to gain this kind of feedback via our CRM team. After a product launches, feedback forms get sent to Hueligans have purchased it, and we also have a massive annual survey which you may have received within the last couple of weeks.

We also have a lot of data (both quantitative and qualitative) on each flavour based on customer emails and social media comments that the Customer Experience and Customer Insights team look into regularly in order to feed back to the NPD team.

2 Likes

Nice :slight_smile:
I thonk I’ve never recieved thos kind of surveys, and I set this one to see the results too ^^ I’m curious.
I have yet to open my mexican chilli, and I see it’s kind of the best ones in the survey O.o

I’m curious, what would you say is people’s favourite product/flavour based on this data? Or is this classified information.

1 Like

Happy to be as transparent as I can be! In all honesty, all flavours are quite close but Mexican Chilli is definitely the favourite. :blush:

3 Likes

Good to know!

For me korma wins hands down. Followed by Thai green curry. I’m not really a huge fan of the others and dislike sweet and sour. I’m gutted by that one as I thought that flavour really lends itself to the concept and figured Huel would nail that one pretty well. Certainly nailed the korma though, I eat that pretty much every day

2 Likes

Wow yours is the exact opposite to mine!! I have korma and Thai green curry as my lowest ratings, then t&h, Mexican, sweet and sour are top marks from me.

1 Like

Korma a Thai are awesome.
At last, I tasted mexican and gave it a 6. It was good.

I have tried Thai Green Curry and Mexican Chilli. Out of the 2 I preferred TGC!

Got tomato and herb next. Definitely going to look at korma and madras on my next subscription

1 Like

Here we have some insight on the results. Right now, 21 anwers.

The average of each favour has been converted to a scale of 100 points.
To know more, you can visit

1 Like

Didn’t mean to delete my post.

Just tried Sweet and Sour and fairl enjoyed it. I have Korma to try and don’t have Tomato. My favourite so far is Chilli.

Should do a RTD poll next.

2 Likes

I think every RTD is 10/10 for me, I love that stuff too much :joy:

1 Like

Maybe I will :slight_smile:

1 Like