šŸ They've done it again - Pasta Bolognese is now nutritionally complete

Oh I would love a Moroccan themed flavour, love that style of cooking. Nice suggestions, thanks!

So pleased you guys are loving our bolognese!

2 Likes

Maybe a non pasta H&S?
I know they are a success and one of the things I love about Huel is I donā€™t need to eat as many wheat products (bread, pasta cous-cous etc)

2 Likes

Wow!! My new favourite, and I didnā€™t think anything could beat the Mac ā€˜n Cheeze. Today I added some nutritional yeast and green olives - loving it

1 Like

Just the same here. M&C and the Bolognese are sooooo yummmmy. I even love it when the pasta is still a bit crunchy. And the best part: my husband likes the Bolognese too. Unfortunately I only ordered 1 bag of each flavour :crazy_face:.

Oooh nice idea. Not tried nutritional yeast but olives sounds like a delicious addition.

@kassandra - from this :point_down:

To thisā€¦

Itā€™s happening! Can we now call your husband a Hueligan?! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

:laughing: He also joined me with the coffee-chocolate-shake for breakfast :rofl: (ā€¦.and wow, you remembered :star_struck:?!)

1 Like

@Tim_Huel Iā€™d like to second the carbonara vote! Been thinking about this ever since bolognese was announced!

1 Like

Honestly Iā€™m here for a carbonara! Would probably be better than my homemade one too knowing how good the NPD team are! Welcome to the forum @Aura :hugs:

1 Like

Funnily enough Iā€™d never eaten carbonara in my life until sometime earlier this year (a vegan version obv.); I quite liked it and can see working well with Huel H&S.

Iā€™ve not tried the bolognese yet - so may new products Iā€™m getting behind, but will be getting one within the next week and looking forward to that one.

Sorry, but as an Italian, I have to say that was not carbonara.

Well it had vegan hard cheese, and a pork substitute.

If Huel made a carbonara H&S it would be vegan too.

1 Like

I know, that doesnā€™t make it carbonara, itā€™s a carbonara-flavoured pasta :slight_smile:

1 Like

My bolognese is coming in a couple of days, canā€™t wait!

1 Like

Donā€™t forget to feedback on it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ve now tried the bolognese and Mama Miaā€¦wow! Great stuff from the PD team. Itā€™s up there with the best if not the best. Itā€™s quite rich and has a good depth of flavour. No additions needed but I did add some black pepper as I do with every H&S. Didnā€™t even taste it before.

WHAT WILL THEY COME UP WITH NEXT!!!

5 Likes

The energy here :zap: Iā€™m with you, Iā€™m with you! The team are up to their old tricks donā€™t worry. Some really exciting stuff coming which youā€™re gonna love (even more?)

This is my whole family and I with every savoury meal ever, even before weā€™ve tried it. I donā€™t know why!

2 Likes

Wow. I donā€™t love everything they do, but there are more hits than misses.

I get that, but what I donā€™t understand is people who add salt to their food, or sugar to their desserts without trying them first. I dunno if its a generational thing but it seems to be mainly older people who do that. I donā€™t add salt to any food at the table (apart from chips).

Yes I get the pepper, but never add extra salt or sugar to my food. Chips get a little vinegar if anything.

I canā€™t eat chips without salt, vinegar and black pepper. Occasionally brown sauce or vegan mayo.