šŸ They've done it again - Pasta Bolognese is now nutritionally complete

But you usually add salt while cooking, not when the meal is ready, not without checking first. Or at least thatā€™s what I do: cook with salt, try the meal, if itā€™s lacking add more

I agree - that is the sensible thing to do, but plenty donā€™t - unless itā€™s just a British thing.

Agree with the seasoning and tasting as you cook. But if someone else has done the cooking, taste first without adding further seasoning. Pub/restaurant meals are often heavily seasoned anyway, often too much for my taste tbh.

Really like this one. Tastes better than some supermarket ready meal spag bols Iā€™ve had and it fills me up a lot.

1 Like

I think this will be really popular for anyone who goes camping/hiking and wants to take some easy lightweight food which isnā€™t a ā€˜boil-in-a-bagā€™ type thing.

Looking at a few and it seems they are quite a bit more expensive for the similar amount of calories/protein etc.

The only ā€œproblemā€ with it is that my Mac n Cheeze and Madras bags are getting untouched because Iā€™d always rather have this! And those two are pretty nice already!

2 Likes

Want to gift them to me? Happy to eat them! :slight_smile:

Thank goodness they have a really long shelf life! It will be a really nice treat when you rediscover them in your cupboard!

1 Like

Apart from the mac n cheese i have not been too keen on the h&s as I dont like spicy food. I ordered 1 bag of pasta bolognaise to try and guess what I love it. Well done to the huel team and also excellent delivery time. :ramen::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I too find the spicier H&S too spicy.
There are some non\ spicy ones, Tomato and Herb and Sweet and Sour to name two. Chikn and Mushroom is also great and not spicy.
I like to mix my T&H with the Mexican Chili which reduces the spice of the Chili and adds more flavour to the T&H

1 Like

Well, finally arrived and we just had it for lunch. Is very very very good! I mean, is better than a lot of Bolognese Iā€™ve eaten in restaurants here in Madrid. Have in mind that Iā€™m half Italian :it: and lived & studied in Napoli several periods, so yes IS GOOD!. :star_struck:

It gets straight in our top-3 along with Mac 'n Cheeze and Cajun Pasta. Right now only Green Thai Curry is the non-pasta H&S that we use. I (obviously) love pasta but I miss something like a nutritionally complete Risotto or Cous-Cous type of flavour. Keep up the good work guys! :love_you_gesture:t3:

2 Likes

I wish people would stop reviewing this one. Iā€™m definitely ordering when my Tom and herb runs out but I canā€™t wait and the good reviews are making it worse :sob:

2 Likes

I actually think a mix of Bolognese and tomato and herb could be interesting. When I make a Bolognese I do actually put s lot of herbs in it. Specifically basil.

So it was next order time and Iā€™ve finally got my Pasta Bolognese. Itā€™s delicious and to answer my own question, it goes just as well with a glass of red as my lentil bolognese does.

1 Like

I want to try this, but I just think the texture is going to be really strange.

I am absolutely loving to hear that Italians are loving it and @kingbob10 youā€™re having it with a glass of red! Get in, keep the reviews coming!

Tomato and Herb was one of the weakest and poorest tastes Iā€™ve tried so far. Really didnā€™t like it. I wouldnā€™t want to spoil the awesome Bolognese with it :stuck_out_tongue:

Fair enough. Just trying to work out how to use up the t and h more quickly.

I tried mixing the pastas up - having half and half with the bolognese and chik & mushroom was nice enough if a fairly generic pasta taste - but today I tried mixing the bolognese and mac & cheese - very nice indeed - will be doing that again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love two bolonaise one mac and cheese, for me thatā€™s the perfect ratio.

Just ordered another bag of this as itā€™s so good! as with the Mac N Cheeze you have to give it a good 10 minutes so the pasta sofens.

Well done Huel