Think Huel should compensate us

I appreciate this doesn’t help anyone now, but personally ever since I started Huel (2 meals per day) I’ve had a backup bag tucked away under the bed.

If you’re actually reliant on Huel it seems a little risky/brave to be running on a ‘just in time’ basis, there are so many factors that could delay delivery by a couple of days.

6 Likes

Thanks for the code on Feed. They also ship free in Europe (over 70€) but the lowest price for kilo is around 20€ and in the ingredients are isomaltulose and maltodextrin, two ingredients I avoid the most I can. Regards.

It has been said before
But

If you really use huel that much, you think ahead and have plenty of bags in advance in cupboards etc
I bought some from someone locally who stopped using it, i have 4-5 bags in a sealed box in a cupboard … as my back up … in case I run low !

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay in responding, we’re working through a massive backlog of emails and orders.

Your order is in transit, we’ve subscribed you to UPS updates so you will get emails with the status of your order. According to tracking the order will arrive on the 21st of November by the end of the day.

Good Grief!

I’m old enough to remember when the legend “Please allow 28 days for delivery” was standard! Now, if it doesn’t arrive before we’ve closed the laptop, we get all uppity and upset and start shouting about compensation!

I order four bags at a time, and my new order tends to come when i still have 1-2 bags in stock. So when the delays hit this month (first time ever) I was relaxed.

Personally, I’m delighted Huel didn’t stop taking orders! I’d much rather have my order paid for as usual; then the pressure is on Huel to deliver (as they did) rather than on me to keep a watch for when stock come in again. They did exactly the right thing, in my view.

Also, Huel are reliant on x-number of third-party suppliers for all their ingredients. It’s almost inevitable that, at some point, there’ll be a hitch, somewhere in the chain. Shit happens (as the Taoists say). I think next day delivery is quite remarkable, in any scenario, and a few days delay (once in a blue moon) should not be a massive surprise; you should not be running your own supplies so tight as to be affected by this; and is certainly not grounds for a compensation claim!! (Though I’m sure the vouchers were most welcome…).

We live in a world where the official 9/11 narrative is nonsense, where kids in Syria are being killed by British-made weapons, and where George W. Bush and Tony Blair continue to avoid being put on trial for war crimes in the Hague. Save your anger for something worthwhile…

13 Likes

But we don’t live in the age of 28 day delivery, and mine took 13 days. I wasn’t complaining about lack of next day delivery.

And if you’re going to get all sanctimonious about it, I’ll leave you to imagine how many Syrian families you could feed with the money you spend on Huel every month.

:joy: Sanctimonious is my middle name :smiley:

4 Likes

LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why does “Syrian” need to be thrown in there?

1 Like

in reference to previous post?!

1 Like

You tell me. An issue with a Huel order was somehow extrapolated into 9/11, Tony Blair and Syria.

Perhaps leave politics out of it and just make sure to keep an extra bag or two of Huel stashed away for emergencies.

You sound like the world’s most miserable Father Christmas: Santa moans at us.

Hope no snowflakes were offended at this post.

3 Likes

Hahahaha, just read the full thing. This thread is class.

2 Likes

As a snowflake myself, I’m automatically offended, obvs. And it’s all your fault.

4 Likes

:joy:

Anyway guys we can all relax since my order came.

Off to do some anti-war campaigning, speak soon!

What an earth you blabbering about politics on here for? Give your head a good shake.

1 Like

Also my order is 546941

Still not come.

X

1 Like

I should see a doctor.

1 Like

Had snip last year

1 Like