Time to get skinny and fit

Nice one, you must be chuffed!

1 Like

Thanks, yes Iā€™m really pleased! :slight_smile: I just have to not rest on my laurels now, and keep going at it hard this next week as well!!

2 Likes

How you getting on @Sarah_Susannah_Berni?

1 Like

Hi GreenDreamer, not bad thanks. Iā€™m staying at my sisterā€™s where there are no scales! So weighing day is delayed until Tuesday :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (Still on it with the Huel though!)

2 Likes

Pretty excited today, later on Iā€™m going to put in my first order for a monthā€™s worth of Huel (on recurring order for cheapness).

Because my finances are going to be very tight for August, I am basically going to be living off just Huel. Even though this is for financial reasons, Iā€™m still pretty stoked to see how my body bears up with 100% Huel, and how it will impact on weight loss!

3 Likes

Will be following with interest!!

1 Like

So Iā€™m now five days into the 100% Huel month. A couple of days ago I was really pleased to discover that I have lost in total fifteen pounds (since I started trying to lose weight on 4th April) :slight_smile:

With the order for this monthā€™s Huel, I also got a sample pack of flavours. Iā€™m really enjoying working my way through them, trying one flavour in my dinner Huel each night. So far I have tried cacao, chocolate, toffee, pineapple and coconut, and banana. My favourites so far are definitely toffee and banana.

It struck me earlier that it has only been a month or so since I first started using Huel, but Iā€™m feeling like an old timer. Already I canā€™t imagine not having Huel in my life, in fact the thought fills me with alarm.

Just a side note: ā€“ thanks very much to the Huel guys for making such a great product! Please know that you are making a big difference to many peopleā€™s lives (including mine).

3 Likes

I think this is a fab way of using this :smile:

How many scoops will you put for each?

K x

1 Like

Hi Kitten17, thanks :slight_smile: Iā€™m not too sure on the scoops, because I weigh out my Huel with kitchen scales.

In case it helps I am having about 122g of Huel per meal, which is about 500 calories.

I think you hit the nail on the head as in when to take the Huel.

Like yourself night times are the worst and as I have fallen in love with mocha flavour this totally fulfills my sweet tooth.

So as you say I may try having normal breakfast and lunchā€¦ then the Huel at night. Much easier for the digestion at night too :slight_smile:

Thanks
K x

1 Like

Ahh Iā€™m trying the mocha for the first time tomorrow! Even more excited to try it now :smiley:

1 Like

you will LOVE it!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Kx

1 Like

Wow! Well done on the 100% Huel month, sounds tough! But your weight loss is fab :smiley:

I like a shake of the mocha powder sample occasionally to mix things up. Iā€™ve also discovered swapping 100ml of water for 100ml of Alpro coconut (milk) gives my 50:50 vanilla/UU Huel a really nice coconut taste - itā€™s become my new favourite. Plus 100ml of Alpro coconut is only 20 cals :smiley:

2 Likes

Great idea on the coconut milk, thatā€™s something Iā€™ve not tried yet! I really like coconut flavours, so I think it might be something good :blush:

1 Like

Iā€™m about a month or so in now. Although I intended to go 100% Huel, that lasted about a week before I found I was missing having some normal food. Rather than potentially putting myself off Huel, Iā€™m now having a normal dinner and then the other three daily meals (breakfast, lunch and supper) with Huel. Iā€™m still really liking Huel and finding it good for achieving weight loss. Down one stone 2.4 pounds so far :muscle:t2:

A few days ago I bought some flavdrops (raspberry and maple) from Myprotein to add to Huel. This for future reference was a great idea, very glad I got both! The raspberry one is stronger, you have to add more of the maple one to get a similar strength of flavour, but both of them are absolutely delicious. (Dare I say it, they are better than the Huel flavour boost packets)

I am looking forward to finally breaking the 12 stone barrier, hopefully in the next week!

1 Like

https://tonyhopper.wordpress.com

Iā€™ve been on Huel for just over 2 weeks - i decided to blog about itā€¦

2 Likes

Good work :slight_smile: enjoy the football!

As of this morning, I have lost a total of 19 pounds hurray!

I canā€™t wait to lose another pound, and getIMG_9731

2 Likes

I havenā€™t tried it yet. But surely gonna do it soon.

1 Like

Alas no progress since I last posted! At least I havenā€™t regained weight haha.

Iā€™m restarting the effort in the hopes of losing another stone before my birthday at the end of October :slight_smile:

At the moment I am using Huel for about two meals a day. Also, today is the first day I am trying intermittent fasting: I am planning to eat during an eight hour window and then fast for 16 hours. For today, this means missing out breakfast and eating from about 12:30 (midday) till about half eight in the evening. Not continuously :smile: