To lose one stone

I’ll join in this one! A bit of accountability!

First weigh in tomorrow! Gulp

its sweeter

I liked the vanilla but wasn’t too keen on the chocolate (still drank it but didn’t enjoy it) so I’ve gone back to the white stuff for now.

Its weighday! 13st 9lb 1/4.

Lost 1/4 lb! Happy with that as it’s a loss!

1 Like

I’m 14st 1.6 lbs - been hovering around this weight for about eight weeks! Hope to report some weight loss next week.

I’m WFH, so a lot of the natural exercise I usually get on my commute (which as a lot of walking in it) has been lost. So - I’m going to “walk to work” every morning and try to do a 4 kilometers after breakfast, before I start work.

1 Like

So, before I talk about my weigh in, please remember that this is my first week using huel and I have dramatically changed how many calories I am consuming (going from 4000+ a day to 1800) so there is no surprise that there will be a big change for me at the start!

Starting weight 01/06/20 - 17st 3.5lbs
Today 05/06/20 - 16st 11.7lbs
Loss of 5.8lbs so far.

This is likely to level out a little more over time, but it is great to see some movement already!

14’10 for me, been hovering around this kind of weight for past month or two

11.9.4 for me so 0.6 of a pound down. This is since Tuesday though so hopefully will see a bit more next week. Got my new order of Huel yesterday so looking forward to some different flavours.

This is a great loss Always something satisfying about dropping down into the next stone category too. How have you found the switch to Huel?

I also used around 3 miles each day going to and from work and am now WFH. Broke my ankle a few months back so only just walking normally again (well a bit slower with a slight limp but almost there). Trying to go out for a daily walk now as I feel like it’s been ages since I did any exercise.

1 Like

Today first weigh in is 172.5lbs. Have put on 2.5lb since I last weighed myself which was before lockdown, as I’ve been working out also I’m hoping that few lbs is muscle ha ha :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I’m so excited to see how many people have joined this. Hooray. This is the boost I need. My weigh in today has revealed a weight loss of a whole… 0.2lb!! At least it’s a loss.

So 05/06/20
My weight 10st 12.6lb

Don’t forget to weigh in today for everyone who has just joined. Then hopefully you will see a drop by next week.

i havent read every single post on this thread but i get the jist.

what happened when j lost weight to target level i didnt care about how much i weighed anymore and started putting on muscle…

its great motivation to see the weight come off by measurement but it can fluctuate.

its a good idea to be happy with how you look and feel whichever way around is important to you…

be comfortable in your own body

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The switch to Huel has been difficult if I am honest, but I am persevering because I’ve seen a decent weight loss. I’ll keep it up, as I have done plenty of reading and know the benefits on top of the weight loss!

what have been your main challenges if you don’t mind me asking?

Great to read about all you guys joining together, great motivation for you all. Keep it up!

1 Like

hi guys , i started Huel today ! , this is something that i am interested in joining along with and following how everyone is getting on:)

3 Likes

Today’s weight 14’ 7, had a pretty good week with 1200 cal of Huel most days and then 2/300 calories of snacks per day. Only managed one Cycle this week which apparently burnt 470 Cal

1 Like

I’d be delighted to join in on this and share what I’m up to! I don’t work in lbs though (hope nobody minds :pray:)

I started at around 121kg in February and I’m currently about halfway to my target of 76kg. I’ve not set a time ‘limit’ on reaching this target but I have committed to making sure every week is a drop (I’ve managed this so far).

So this morning I have weighed in at 95.9kg which is exactly 2kg less than this time last week.

I’m currently having one Huel a day, my regular breakfast (soy yoghurt, grapes and granola), an evening meal of mixed pulses and raw vegetables and two protein shakes a day. Once I’ve worked through my protein stash I’ll be replacing these two shakes with another Huel (split into two servings). Then all being well I may replace my evening meal M-F with a Huel too - depending on how my body is reacting!

Exercise wise I’m currently doing the Couch to 5k programme 5 times a week (just finishing week 3 this week), walling 20,000 steps a day and strength training at home 4 times a week. I feel like I’m finally getting the balance just about right at the moment.

More than happy to share any more details about my own journey if any one is interested. Well done to everyone here for committing to making a change and congratulations to all who have lost this week! :muscle:t2:

3 Likes

Weight today is 13 9 and 5/8. Just constant weight with doing 2000 calories and no exercise