Undelivered Item

2 days ago i posted this. Same happened to me.

I worked from home all day and no driver came and no door bell rang. I have CCTV, nobody came. Yet DPD marked the parcel as received by me! Emailed huel directly after speaking with a terrible DPD customer service. Waiting for an answer to my email (d.morgado-ramirez@).

Please update me as to how this is going for you Bennibomb165.:

Nah, I read the whole thing…it was fab with my cocoa.

1 Like

I think the forum needs a new category for venting off about rubbish delivery companies! I’d certainly join in.
I think we all understand your pain and frustration. DPD have obviously delivered to totally the wrong address but are refusing to admit to their mistake.
I’ve had numerous DPD parcels disappear completely, others not turn up during the time-slot I’ve been given, sometimes it doesn’t even arrive on the day given or the week given. The worst I’ve had is a parcel go to Scotland and back FOUR times before being sent back to the sender and it never got anywhere close to Bristol at all. They honestly make me wanna rant all day. And if you phone DPD you get an arrogant pre-recorded message informing you that you are required to be polite to their staff which just winds you up even more because their staff are so rude!!!

I think we all get a bit defensive here on the forum about Huel customer service as most of us have had really positive experiences.
If I was in your position I would be frustrated too.
But DPD’s incompetence isn’t Huel’s fault.
Huel do need some more manpower though… maybe it will happen now the customer base is growing (?)

1 Like

@Bennibomb165 here to update you after all the interruptions. Huel has being told the same story by DPD. That they delivered. I am now waiting for Huel to give me the description and signature that the DPD driver claims to be mine. So, here we are identifying a pattern of lies. Thank you @Bennibomb165 for posting your experience here because it gives reassurance and provides evidence of how this recurring problem is dealt by both Huel and DPD.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, I’ve got the information across the CS team so we can put two and two together and hopefully get to bottom of it all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also don’t forget, the 8th December being a Saturday, the Customer service team aren’t there on weekends. So it won’t have been even read till Monday or even yesterday depending on the amount of emails they had to deal with. But I do think an auto reply email should be sent to acknowledge receipt and perhaps say nobody is there at weekends and somebody will respond within 48 hours or something like that.

Oh yes, I know that. And many people have told Huel to improve the customer experience by setting an automatic reply and by updating customers when their query is being dealt with, as evidenced in this forum. I have explored the forum before posting.

But Huel have not done such improvements.

So we have to be here talking about the same thing and suggesting the same thing and hoping the forum manager does some statistics and presents these to hopefully a strategic meeting with the owners of Huel. Maybe I hope for too much.

I think Huel’s customer service (at least in the UK) is pretty good compared to many others I have experienced…and believe me I have experienced a lot. I’d be happy to join the customer service team remotely to help out, as I have a great manner with customers having worked in customer service for many years. Alas I can’t commute to Aylesbury from Glastonbury…

Oh yes, i can see your manners when you called me obtuse.

If you simply have no clue of the discussion and unaware of the intensity of the issue, what provoke you make insulting comments on (other) customers?
If the customer service hasn’t given up, and trying their best to resolve the issue, what makes you think mocking frustrated customers will help resolve the situation?
Perhaps you need to find something better to do with your time and leave this for those trianed and hired to do such an important and delicate job of customer service.

They’ll definitely hire you if they want to sink the ship.

You have already terribly Failed a customer service job interview through your last comments.

Don’t pick on me. I am autistic

… And your appalling grammar and spelling has set off my Aspergers. SO THANKS.

From autistic to autistic. You are very disrespectful. Read it and let it sink. Be honest with yourself. I am telling you to be careful. No one is picking on you. You have picked on me and I have taken enough from many neurotypical to cave to take more rubbish from a fellow autistic. Customer service is not your thing.

I am frequently picked on for telling the truth. Huel customer service was trying to assist you; you were being rude and confrontational. Nice to meet a fellow autisticus in real life tho. High 6.

1 Like

I was not rude. You were. I was honest. That they could not take it, is not my problem.

And I am honest, and that you can not take it is not my problem.

Exactly, so you have no business getting involved in this discussion and calling people you do not know “obtuse”.

it is a public forum…did you not notice? Sheesh.

You were disrespectful, did you not notice?