Undelivered Item

Nope…and a few words

As soon as Tim clocks-off this forum descends into chaos !
Quit bickering everyone n just be nice to each other
@hunzas you need a ‘marmite’ badge to add to your vast collection - you seriously gotta be the most hated and most loved guy on here

1 Like

I am just a joker…that doesn’t know when to stop. My whole life is like this…a bloke in the street tried to attack me with a hammer 10 days ago (true story) cos he didn’t like my conversation with others. This was in the hippy town of Glastonbury…I am a nice guy honestly.

Hello

When I started this thread it was highlight the issues with the courier company Huel use, DPD and not a place for negative personal comments which appears it appears to becoming. Yes in someways I did have a little feeling of disappointment with Huel customer services over their response to the initial matter. The main crux of the issue was my word against the DPD drivers word. I shall not publish the responses from both Heul and DPD about my complaint but will say the courier drivers statement was full of inaccuracies which I could identify and prove most of what he said were indeed falsehood. As I stated I was a little bit disappointed with Huel customer services and their response at first but it has now been resolved to my satisfaction. I have decided to stay with Huel although I still do not have any confidence with the courier company they use, we will see what happens. Huel do have to take some of the blame for this as they are the ones who employ the courier but at the end of the day if your parcel is despatched and doesn’t arrive the courier is the one most at fault. Personally I’d like to thank Diggory at Huel for his assistance and patience in the matter and hope my future business with Huel will be a good one.

5 Likes

Some of your posts are hilarious John. The forum wouldn’t be the same without you. But you gotta lot of haters lol. Maybe just don’t crack a joke at _emphasized text_everything !

2 Likes

I know. Wise words…it’s annoying. `:-(

2 Likes

@Bennibomb165 that’s great your problem has been resolved.
@Tim_Huel can I make a Forum suggestion? It would be great to have a seperate category for Order Issues that only staff and the original topic creator can comment on.
Seeing as the Huel order website directs people to the forum for customer service issues, it would be great to have a dedicated category for people to post their queries and issues.
Not alllowing anyone other than the original poster and the staff to comment on these threads would keep it nice and tidy and easy for you guys to keep track of the queries without loads of people adding their own queries to someone else’s queries and confusing things. And from us over-eager forumers chucking our penny’s worth in which isn’t always helpful. (I am guilty of being unable to resist chucking my opinion in sometimes - my apologies)

1 Like

The problem is all of the courier companies are in some ways very bad. I have used every courier company and Royal Mail and have experienced really bad service from nearly ALL of them. As I have mentioned on this forum before, I raised an issue with one courier firm to Watchdog and they were going to feature the story, and it only didn’t happen because the CEO got involved and the transport manager from Manchester drove all the way to Somerset to personally deliver something. Since that time my relationship with them has been excellent. DPD has this far been the best in my area…but of course they can be shoddy too, and there have been high profile media stories about them. Last week they delivered a parcel that the sender had put a really rubbish address on, with only part of the first line and the postcode, yet still they delivered.

3 Likes

Royal Mail once delivered me a Christmas card that literally only had my full name and local area on. No post-code, no City, no street name or number, nothing! I was equally impressed and disconcerted !

2 Likes

Thank you @Bennibomb165. I agree with you.

That is impressive. Alas, we have a call and collect with Royal Mail and pick up from the sorting office every few days. When we moved here they were so bad, and so many things went missing that I could no longer risk them trying to deliver stuff.

1 Like

Aww, I like stirring.

2 Likes

Well there would still be 11 other categories for you to spread your marmite on !

1 Like

That did make me LOL…oh dear…

2 Likes

David, so much truth to what you’ve written here. Firstly I’m massively glad that Digs has sorted this one out for you – genuinely, thank you for your patience.

We always side with the Hueler when there’s doubt, but we’ve got to go through due diligence and go through the process (raising a dispute and all that rigmarole). I think sometimes this comes across as “Ohhh we don’t trust you Hueler, so are going to make you wait.” That really isn’t the case and as I said before it’s always best for us to find the original parcel because usually it’s a honest mistake and the driver delivered it to a neighbour, it’s at a pick up shop, address was wrong etc. Which are all simple fixes but sometimes take a day or so.

I’m so sorry if this at any point came across as we don’t trust you. We’re just going through procedure.

As John has said above, it really depends on the area. We have tried various couriers and DPD is by far the best. It’s natural for the forum to be filled with complaints about DPD, why would anyone post about DPD being great - it’s expected. But compared to other couriers DPD offer the best service:

• next day delivery
  • one hour time slots
  • in-flight options (leave in safe place, neighbour dropshop
  • real time tracking

I hope you understand and I’m sorry that your experience with DPD has been bad, we genuinely think that by and large they’re better than the rest. Thanks again for your patience, choosing Huel and sticking with us. :v:

4 Likes