V3.0 is here!

I do the same, forever adjusting and tweaking to suit.

You don’t have to keep cancelling, just need to edit your subscription to suit.

Same here @Bee - maybe they need a tick box to say send me random bags every time. Course this would also need an exception list for those who don’t like certain flavours.

I don’t do ‘random’. I like to choose my own flavours :grin:

2 Likes

I haven’t used the subscription method yet. Is it possible to postpone the subscription in the case that I have too much Huel left?

Yes you can edit subscriptions as necessary

1 Like

Can you add smash hit magazines with your orders?

Department_S_-_Smash_Hits_May_1981_magazine_cover

2 Likes

I’ve been allergic to crustaceans for decades and have avoided things like Thai Curry Paste that contain dried shrimps, but I’ve discovered that actually I can eat things like that. I suspect that if the crustacean is fresh out of the sea, or dried immediately after catching, them I’m probably fine. I still keep antihistamines to hand when in doubt, and wouldn’t order crustaceans or bivalves in a restaurant.

@Africorn what are you going to do about v3 then??
Are you planning to try it? Or is it not worth the risk? Are you going to try Huel black instead?

I’ve already ordered v.3 UU (delivered but not opened yet) and have absolutely no concerns about drinking it.

3 Likes

Great! Let us know what you think of it :slight_smile:

@Africorn good to see your still around hope your ok, will you be trying the new Black Edition? as it has Stevia in it and not Sucralose. I am going to try it next time I order and give Sucralose a rest and see how it effects me.

1 Like

I’m all good, thanks :slightly_smiling_face: I went off Huel for a while but am giving it a try again. I will most probably try the Black though I haven’t ordered any yet. I’ve reordered Original v.2.3 - I do wish it didn’t have sucralose in it, but for now I’m just pleased that they haven’t done away with it altogether. Original (flavour) with about a third of the sweetness - and that coming from something other than sucralose - would be perfect.

4 Likes

Yes, I was worried you’d caught crabs and died.

2 Likes

I just had 3.0 for the first time and I love it! I just had vanilla without any flavour boost and the taste wasn’t drastically different from 2.3 but somehow tasted a bit nicer and a bit smoother. I’m converted.

5 Likes

Does the 3.0 vamilla taste like 2.3 vanilla or the original flavour? The reason ask is because I did not enjoy the taste of 2.3 Vanilla.

1 Like

@D90019 More like 2.3 vanilla.

1 Like

Same feeling. Really close to v2.3, but somehow better😁
Definitely closer to vanilla than original

2 Likes

Hey folks :wave:t2:

Is there any word on whether the level of purines in V3 have changed? I suffer from gout and last time I got into Huel it caused some big flares so had to stop… would love to get back into it (especially as I’m doing Veganuary at the moment) but can’t be dealing with hobbling for weeks on end! :joy::man_facepalming:t2:

Cheers x

Finally, after 23 days, the Sherpas arrived in Neuwied, Germany, so the german speaking folks can order it now, too.
I feel so left behind. :roll_eyes: