WE HAVE MADE OUR OWN SHAKER! đŸ’„

detachable cap! :smiley:

I find them really hard to clean.
I have medium sized hands and can only just about get my hand inside to scrub it. I imagine somebody with large hands would find it impossible

1 Like

The 1st gen HUEL shaker has got
1 a wide opening (the HUEL scoop is long) so I can put powder in it gently and keep my kitchen clean, also it’s easy to clean.

2 a taller body (can be filled with more water).

I still love the previous one :grin:

Quite!! I forgot this one because I have abandoned the new shaker for nearly a year! :grin:

I just put it in the dishwasher although it would be easier if I could wash it by hand as I do run out of shakers sometimes

1 Like

So you feel me.
Big hands here, I have to use the older shake, the new Huel’s one is too narrow, and I can’t properly clean it with my hands

1 Like

I never clean mine beyond giving it a shake with soapy water once in a blue moon. It’d be nice to have a long-handled washing up brush but that’d be overkill.

it doesn’t seem that much of an extravagance -
but modern technology is a wonderful thing.

06-brooms-and-brushes-01-brushware-09-dish-brush-Dish-Brush-inuse2-580x435.jpg-ClonedDuringMediaCleanUp012-carouselImage

2 Likes

oooh, the extravagance! brush AND marigolds! :star_struck:
it’s all too much.

Why should I buy an extra item to clean a bottle when I can use an old bottle that I can clean with my hands? :slight_smile:

1 Like

you shouldn’t - and last time I checked - no one was asking you too. you can still use/buy the original shaker.

What a fascinating insight into the human race this thread is!