We love huel! (I think)(Damn right, we do!)

Deleted questions.
Deleted

1 Like

BSo … you joined the forum 36 minutes ago and posted negative comments already … ??
And you even tweeted and emailed :scream:

Maybe a little unusual for a Welcome?
Heaven forbid if a company crossed your path :face_with_monocle: and didn’t delivery at exactly the right time OR exactly the correct product ??

You clearly won’t get a response from Huel on here (unless James et al see this)
However if you try email mon to fri directly to customer service, and IF there’s a slight delay EVEN with the courier (which seems to be the cause of most issues) I’m certain your correct order will arrive!
Then you can reply to this comment with ‘so far FANTASTIC company to deal with!’

You don’t have to give a welcome … but forum etiquette ??

It’s sunday, not much will be sorted today, so … read through the forum and see what other issues people have had and how promptly Huel deal with it …
Have a nice cuppa and enjoy the day …

2 Likes

You deleted your post already …
Has it been resolved ?

Looks like the person has disappeared ??
And deleted their account?

What was all that about? :thinking:

Looks like a Huel consumer, uninterested in the further community, that got a little restless and impatient regarding an incomplete delivery of his/her order. Am I getting close ? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No I deleted the question as it’s being taken care of by the Twitter team

1 Like

With all due respect, was just joking around a little bit :wink:
Glad to hear it’s been taken care of and hope it is to your satisfaction.

1 Like

To be fair, the Huel website does direct people to the forum for customer service issues…
They need to be a little clearer on the website how to contact customer services directly, and what the forum is about.
If you’re not familiar with forums, it wouldn’t be immediately obvious…

3 Likes

You’ve got a point here, though I have to say that from my experiences there are also
many ‘issues’ that can be solved through contact of fellow consumers.
In other words, reach out to ‘the community’ first depending on the issue.

1 Like

All I can say is…“I HOPE THEY GOT A SCOOP”

8 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

A big one ? :sunglasses:

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

I have deleted this comment because I feel left out of the fun

1 Like

download

@Coup you need to delete your post, to be part of this thread

1 Like

I’m above that level of immaturity.

1 Like

Guess something escalated a little bit here :rofl:

1 Like