Weight loss starts now

Didn’t pop the pub midweek as been feeling ill with an awful cold. Due to go Epsom Derby tomorrow but still not 100% so will have to see (will be good for the diet if I don’t go)

Today’s weight 14’6 definitely going in the right direction!!

Just looking now and it’s either because it’s pre Coffee but can’t find how to edit post :thinking:

EDIT :laughing:

It looks like it’s only possible to edit recent posts, slightly disappointing as it would be good to be able to show progress etc on opening post

ah ok, that’s unfortunate!

@TheJackal If it’s any consolation, I wouldn’t scroll up through 142 other posts to find your opening post anyway :joy:

When I open the thread, it automatically directs me to the newest additions.

1 Like

De-ja-vu???

6-1-20 , 14 Stone 12!

I’ve been here before , time to get back on the Huel wagon.

Main aim is the summer holiday in July!

Daily diary will start ( Again!!!) today.

When i’m taking 400kcal (=2 scoops) Huel as breakfast around 9 I’m already hungry by 12. Therefore I like to eat something different for lunch (crackers/chicken and vegs/avocado and egg/etc) and another thing for dinner. I want to stay below 1080 calories per day, and with Huel I could easily count my calories and know I take in all the right stuff, but… I can’t imagine NOT being super hungry after consuming four 100g Huel shakes. Did this happen to you right away, or did it “grow” after doing this for a while?

Honestly, after two years it seems you really need to look at your relationship with food and lifestyle choices to see any lasting progress.

1 Like

Are you using the new scoops for 2 to equal 100g?

This week I’ve been having 2 x 100g Huel during the day and evening meal. Total should be below 1800 each day.

One thing I’ve noticed/remembered that after a Huel if I’m getting hungry again within 30-45mins a glass of water fills me up (almost too much)

So far today I’ve had 1 Huel and 1 Coffee, and not peckish yet.

Deep down I know this, my wife and I both have very busy social lives with events happening most weeks, we need to make more sacrifices to counter act these!

Yep, using the new scoops! I’ve had Huel today and as lunch I had chicken and veggies (100g) (it’s now 2 o’clock here in NL) and a cup of coffee and am feeling not hungry. But if I wouldn’t have had my lunch, I would def be hungry again. The idea of a glass of water is a really good one, thanks!

1 Like

3x 100g Huel today (and my wife isn’t happy with the smells I’m producing)

And a late dinner consisting of
1 Chicken breast
Pasata sauce with small amount of cheese
Boiled potato , carrots and broccoli.

Should be around my 1800 cal goal.

Today’s weigh in

10-1-20. 14 Stone 9.

We don’t have too much planned this weekend so should be able to keep on track.

Possibly have lunch out tomorrow which will try and do Nando’s as it’s easier for damage limitation there.

14’13 today, my wife and I are doing dry November so should hopefully see good progress this month!

1 Like

You’re doing great mate. Obviously dropping the booze would always help (I’m not quite T-Total but not far off) but tempering your lifestyle to fit in with slow and steady weight loss is absolutely the way forward.

Make it sustainable, fit in with your life and you are golden. :ok_hand:t2:

I am proud of every Hueligan but especially proud of those who have to fit a lot of other stuff into their lives.

You’ve got this man. Game on!

1 Like

Cheers mate, depressing reading back through this thread to see where I got to and now back to Square one!

Ironically the post in here where I’m at my lowest weight and go to a wedding, there’s pictures of that day where I cringe as I feel I look big!
Maybe lockdown does have plus points hey!

Today has been 2x 100g Huel
Picked at a small amount of roast chicken that was left over from yesterday, dinner is 1 x baked potato with chicken , bacon and roasted pepppersmand mushrooms. Approx 1600cal

Mate don’t get down. Weight loss is about finding a way to sustain a decent level of health mixed with enjoyment. We all screw up.

I like to track things over a two week period now to be honest. Just like anyone else, I enjoy crap food - that’s to do with the way our taste buds learn but it doesn’t have to be permanent.

Point of fact, earlier today I made my huel breakfast shake for tomorrow. Now tomorrow is a big deal for me - new Xbox release, got new games coming too, really excited. But I am actually salivating as I think about my huel shake for breakfast (with a bar).

We move on, we screw up, we reset and then we move on again.

You can do this bro.

3 Likes

Thanks mate ! I’ll keep this thread updated as i find it helps to add a bit of accountability.

1 Like

Yeah man, the arrival of the new Call of Duty is bound to put a serious dent in my exercise routine

3 Likes

So far so good today, 2x 100g Huel, home made Carbonara and 2 small slices of garlic bread for dinner, I turned down my wife’s offer of seconds and during the day drove passed Greggs twice without a single urge to pop in!

New Call of Duty? Have you tried it? How did you like it?