Why can't I order shakers?

If I have a problem with the lid it’s usually my fault because I’ve cross-threaded it :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Same here.

1 Like

Yea, just keeps hitting me when drinking :rofl:
With other kinds of shakers, it doesn’t happen :stuck_out_tongue:

You mean it jumps up and bops you on the nose? Have you been ill-treating it lately? They don’t like being knocked about y’know :thinking::eyes:

Maybe I shake with too much enthusiasm :wink:
Either that, or jealous of the blender.

1 Like

Yup, reckon punch-drunk or jealous would do it :smile:

1 Like

Sorry, our fulfilment team in Europe are not being able to - it’s to do with different variants within the same SKU. Nothing personal and nothing broken, sorry for the inconvenience though (it’s the same with t-shirts before you ask). It makes as much sense to us as it does to you, sorry.

No you are not the only one.

1 Like

I used to get annoyed with the lid, but just hold it down when drinking and there is no problem…don’t mention the drips…!

1 Like

I lick the lid :yum:

2 Likes

I deep throat it.

2 Likes

And it’s not even Saturday yet :smile:

1 Like

I’m off all week so everyday is a Saturday this week.

4 Likes

I wondered why you were being more of a pain in the ass than normal @Coup :wink:

4 Likes

Be quiet. It was your fault everybody on the forum had to waste 5 minutes reading a joke about a monk. :wink:

5 Likes

I suck on it, making a nice slurping sound that annoys coworkers

Are you still taking about the lid?

4 Likes

Please can we have stainless steel as an option for future shakers? It’s lovely to clean, looks jazzy and sounds much more impressive when you accidentally drop it. A real head turner.

2 Likes

And it doesnt pick up oders like plastic ones

1 Like

Hahaha, thanks for that!

Stainless steel is interesting. Generally it’s about twice the cost of plastic though from the source, and when you give them away to all new customers this can add up. Definitely something we’re interested in though!

1 Like