Why the price of Huel powder is changing with the launch of v3.0

For some reason I did not get that message until some time after you!

I’m just getting a not found error when trying to get to the main site now, looks like the update is going smoothly >.<

I like my updates like I like my Huel…smooth with banana FB.

We’re working on the change over. Bear with us folks, when it’s live we’ll announce here.

1 Like

I got an email from the german site that the swap will take place in January (not sure about the exact date, 9th maybe?). I guess this will be so for the rest of the EU, too, as they are delivered to from there.

I see in the EU store that v3 has replaced v2.3 and it is ‘starting from 62.00€’.

I cannot order anything yet, though. I also missed the deadline to order a large amount of bags with the old price as I was tying up loose ends at work before my vacation (started today).

Okay, then it’s really just the german-speaking people, I guess. 2.3 still on there.

I just got the email. Well done Huel, pleased to see this company growing and releasing new products successfully. Even if the email subject line of “You asked we listened” was a bit of a kick in the teeth

eu.huel.com is now live. Onto UK now. Once UK is live I’ll update more fully.

2 Likes

it’s live!!!

where did the flavour samples pack go? :frowning:

My email didn’t say this (?)

1 Like

I find 18% raise for 3 bags subscription in Poland as huge. Where can I buy v2.3 now?

1 Like

@RyanT they obviously listened to you but not me :laughing::

@RyanT @ChristinaT At least you got the email. They don’t listen to me and they don’t want me to say hello to anything. :frowning:

Is this because I think the t-shirts are gauche? Why do you hate me, Huel?

2 Likes

RIP original vanilla and 2.3 (couldn’t find a better pic)

7 Likes

I can’t see the area to buy the old stuff?

The outlet page is not live yet.

1 Like