- Hazelnut Coffee Cold Brew + Huel Chocolate flavor boost + Powdered Cinnamon + Vanilla Huel
- Vanilla Huel + Pumpkin Pie Spice + Honey
Make your own cold brew:
- 250grams coffee beans
- Grind coffee in the coarsest grind (slightly coarser than for french press)
- Get a big bowl, add the coffee grind + 1litre of cold water
- Let sit for 24hrs in the fridge (covered)
- Using a strainer (round metal ones work) pass all the brew and let the grinds strain for a while.
- Add a paper towel to the strainer and pass again to get rid of the smaller particles in the brew.
- Put in a sealable bottle or jar. This can last weeks to months in the fridge.