Huel Granola - Nutritionally Complete Cereal

I sprinkled some cacao powder over original granola and that was great.

4 Likes

Although Huel is ideal compliment for those that exercise it isn’t the main idea of Huel and would alienate many Huelers who are not interested in fitness. Amongst many goals, we are trying to make vegan choices more accessible to non-vegans, because if we all do a little bit then it can have a massive effect. Since using Huel I would estimate that at least 1/3 of all my meals are vegan now and I have many days a week eating completely vegetarian. I hope that this would be the same for many.

On another note, it’s so awesome to see so many of you enjoying the Granola! reading this has made me hungry so I’m going to go get some now :smiley:!

6 Likes

I’ve tried Huel Granola (Berry) for breakfast with oat milk and it’s amazing. I love it! It’s filling and it tastes nice.

So apparently 60 grams of Huel Granola are two scoops (using the scoop we use for the powder).

Edit: having gas after Huel Granola for breakfast and Huel Poweder for lunch lol, is it normal?

1 Like

I got my delivery today so will be trying it tomorrow. I got one of each to try. There seems to be a lot of air in the packet, the packaging could be smaller or maybe 700g bags would be better.
I’ll have to weigh it as it won’t last long if I have my usual size portions. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Maybe the original poster is lactose intolerant not vegan - and vocal about it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you mean cow’s milk? :thinking:

Yeah, some of these faddy non-vegans can be really pushy with their beliefs. :confused:

1 Like

I’ve ordered a few boxes of each flavour. Both are lovely but the berry one is a bit too sweet for me. The original is less sweet but could still handle a bit less sweetness. I’m not complaining though, just my personal opinion. I love the fact that I can get my crunch-fix while still having Huel. Will definitely help me stay away from the biscuits!!

Just creating a new subscription to include the granola, just wondering why it seems to only be available in 1-4 week cycles? Ideally I get my normal subscription every 5 weeks, I’d rather keep it all as one delivery, both convenient and possible packaging reductions

How did I miss this for so long?!

The granola is excellent! Well done for creating it. Been trying both flavours and they are both really good. I prefer the original flavour out of the two.

:heart_eyes:

Oh, btw. I tried it with Cashew milk. Lovely and creamy.

1 Like

Does anyone have a Huel shake first thing in the morning closely followed by a bowl of granola, or vice versa?

I put the granola into a Huel shake and drink both together after I’ve left the house :wink:

3 Likes

I was going to buy today but the maximum quantity of granola boxes doesnt fit below the free delivery… Could you correct that? I only want granola, like 10 boxes but I dont want to pay the delivery…

Also the price per box is still a little high with more than 5€ per box… I commented that before

Sorry could you explain what you mean a little further? You mean you’re having trouble at checkout getting free delivery when you purchase 10 boxes?

Well I am f… Liking the granola. Only tried the Berry flavour. Its great.

As suggestions,

• For the price (its expensive) you could add more fruits, I havent seen any, only tiny tiny ones.

• The main balls could be just a little bigger.

• Only tried 2 times but I think the powder over the time is going to be a mess. And I am not sure that shaking before using is the best option, tough is practical

• Increase to 480gr the box

• Take this seriously. Make an OFFICIAL HUEL BOX for the granola. The packaging is very good but it could be much better to refill it in an official one. It isnt confortable to shake before using in the box with the metal foil. I am going to put it in a metal box, but this could be great in an official one. If not I will make my own, but I would be a pity not to be the official

2 Likes

We’re working on making clusters bigger in the Granola which should improve this element.

Thanks for the other feedback, super useful.

Grrrreat! As one famous cereal animal use to say

Does this make me one step closer to the Huel Mk team? Hahaha I can see an easy campaign to promote the Granola box in case you do (that you should)

Please make a granola with apple+cinamon

1 Like

The granola, is by far the best way to eat Huel, I love it.

Agreed on a proper box (I’m decanting mine to a plastic container and keep shaking it to make sure the powder element doesn’t settle.

As to bigger boxes, this is a must. I buy Protein power in 5kg drums! Lets get 750g+ options sizes out there.

Any why a paper box + foil bag? Most granola I see sold these days is on the shelf just in bags.

1 Like

Totally agree