Just a regular thread

Eh? Sane? Eh? Eh? Oops sorry, having a moment here, Ryan :woozy_face::upside_down_face::dizzy_face:

Must be all that Huel where drinking sending us loopy lol not a good advertisement for Huel if the forum has lost the plot :crazy_face::flushed::lying_face::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Thanks for the support @RyanT :kissing_heart:

I shouldn’t have made the comments I did towards Hunzas above, it’s not appropriate & abuse of what this forum should be for. But I get really sick of him cos I think he’s a snide little bully who thinks he’s cock of the walk on this forum.

It’s not just our little ‘feud’, I’ve seen his shitty responses to new members, trying to get a cheap laugh… I wonder how many people he has put off from posting? No matter how many times @Tim_Huel intervenes, eventually he reverts back to being a t*t… Because he keeps being allowed to get away with it.

Off topic, but not: I don’t get what relevance this thread has to the huel community other than to strengthen a weird little clique. And I’m sorry I’ve taken part in it & been abusive towards another member… I lost my temper, but I don’t think I’m the only one who needs to reflect on what they are posting here.

1 Like

I hope Tim spanks you.

1 Like

This thread was a bit of fun at the weekend. Even James Collier posted in it and he part owns the company so I think you are getting a little on your high horse.

The personal issue with you and hunzas is a separate thing all together.

2 Likes

True Coup & guess I am… I still think it’s a bit weird tho! The post James responded to was funny, but the rest of it is like… :thinking:

It makes me moist.

It did go a bit off the wall and I said as much somewhere in it but there’s no need to take it so seriously.

2 Likes

You’re an annoying little fly that makes me snap!! But I’ve seen you be a genuine d*ck to ppl (not just me) too many times.

I’m on day 4 of giving up smoking after 21 years @Coup… Not really an excuse for me to be a dick as well, but it’s why my blood is boiling so easily!!

1 Like

I didn’t think you were old enough to smoke.

Good luck, trying to smoke less than I did but not ready to stop yet.
Too much on my mind, hard to stay away like that.

@hunzas is providing an odd kind of entertainment :stuck_out_tongue:
I’d have to look it up, but he’s actually (acting like) a nice guy to new members :rofl:

4 Likes

I am a nice guy. Just because one person doesn’t have a sense of humour and gets insulted/affronted/upset by everything I post doesn’t mean I’m a dick. If it doesn’t want to interact with me, why does it reply with an inflammatory statement and then get dumb when I reply to it. Makes no sense. Nor does its bullying of Tim because it thinks he doesn’t deal with me appropriately. He does.

1 Like

Don’t bother, being on this forum for little over a month is enough to know that already :wink:
Actually, the first few new member threads I came across proved my statement already.

Actual, decent response.

3 Likes

I do have a weird humour but I am not genuinely nasty to people. I might sometimes give unhelpful answers on occasiins but don’t bully people.

1 Like

As a relative newbie I can’t say I agree with @VenusFly either. For some reason she gets wound up by @hunzas but he’s generally quite amusing as I see it.

I don’t comment that often, but I think there’s only one really inappropriate thread…and I can’t say that he even sets foot in that one, which shows some restraint.

6 Likes

I tried cutting down loads of times, this is the first time ever I’ve resolved to completely quit & it’s much easier to never give in to your cravings (which disappear fast when u don’t indulge them, I’m surprised to have found!) than it is to try & manage them, & debate with yourself exactly when & how many times a day you’re gonna give in. The mood swings will settle down shortly I’m sure!

Bullying of Tim!!! :joy::joy::joy: This actually did make me laugh so congrats!

Oooh controversial!! I think I know which thread you mean as well… & yeah I wonder sometimes too… But a lot of ‘quirks’ seem to be tolerated here so :woman_shrugging:… If you’re talking about the thread I’m thinking of, it seems to have a lot of lurkers who come forward to offer support & who have followed for a long time. The moderation here does seem to have a very light touch though… I imagine this will change with time.

I can’t wait! Maybe you are perimenopausal too. I can help with that if you like. [Joke.]

Mate, just cos I don’t think you’re funny… You need to give up now!

It can be quite dangerous but a tricky one for sure.

I never see anything that needs a heavy hand moderation wise. It’s generally lighthearted banter and there are a few culprits who mainly come out at weekends.

1 Like