Oreo Flavour - Nooo

You cannot do this, I’m stocked up for months. This is so exciting.

5 Likes

If this isn’t a April fools joke then we need this in RTD form.

2 Likes

Now please a solid form of this orea flavour that is equivalent in price to the liquid shakes we want real food.

No, I don’t. I’m happy with Huel. If I want ‘real’ food I’ll go and buy it. I don’t need to chew. Stop generalising. You don’t speak for me.

4 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: A complaint

Came in an email today so either it’s real or the screwed up the April fool email. I’m hoping it’s in black…

I have a feeling that this will also be a premium flavour.

Sorry to kill the buzz of excitement about this.

Thread went off-topic, I have moved off topic post and their replies to a relevant and already existing thread.

Please continue.

Your friendly neighbourhood mod.

4 Likes

If it is labelled as Oreo flavour I assume there may also be a licensing arrangement as OREO is a registered trademark of Mondeléz; or is just going to be cookies and cream flavour I wonder.

It’s not one that I’m over-enthusiastic about to be honest, BUT at the same time I was of the same mindset about Cinnamon Swirl, and that is probably now my favourite powder flavour. After drinking it most days for the past week or so I think it’s actually overtaken Salted Caramel…or it’s a close call.

I’m going to need to order soon… Hope it’s released before I run out!!

1 Like

This…is a big statement. Huel NPD team do it again!

Imagine! April Fools on the 5th of April. Savage. But we are ruthless in the marketing team :imp:

Glad you are excited, although this isn’t confirming what it is or isn’t, maybe it’s nothing, maybe it is something. You will just have to wait and see!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.